Hundreds of Ref/RC/GU available in Team Lots for Price of Postage + YOU Choose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichiro51

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking to get re-home all of these cards by the beginning of next week. They will all be shipped securely in 330/400ct boxes/bubble mailers and packed well. The boxes themselves cost me $1.50ea, and shipping is most likely going to be $3-7, so I will end up losing money on shipping, but I need these gone.

All I am asking you for is the cost of shipping ($3-$7, exact price will be calculated on PayPal once I put in your zip code) and whatever the cards are worth to you. I'm not looking to make a ton (if any) money on these, so even if it is only a few dollars, thats fine, but do please be fair.

The majority of the cards will be from 2011-2018, with some random earlier years included (nothing before 2002, and only a few lots have cards prior to 2011) - these are NO 80's/90's junk sets!

If you want multiple teams, I can work with you better since shipping will be easier.

Below is an idea of what these lots contain. Note that you may not receive every single card in the picture, as some have been traded/sold since I took the photos, but it gives you a rough idea. There will also be lots more cards in most cases, I just didnt include them in the pictures.

Multiple teams are allowed, but please be courteous if someone else wants one specific team and you have multiple.

486Misd.jpg
6bsDGfe.jpg

8bvP7PB.jpg

tDj3yXl.jpg

1KILwCy.png

lscoUj9.jpg

uEKE2uc.jpg

2oPY1hF.jpg

Qsewshw.jpg

ZNCjAx6.jpg

iE1Aa7t.jpg

DrJncxw.jpg

rgdCjrD.jpg

0IfE5ap.png

G2KuS1T.jpg

WS3iDWo.jpg

uGIH0w9.jpg

oGotWn3.jpg

hVeSxLu.jpg
pjTZXie.jpg

Getting all of these packed tonight. My Trade Manager isn't working - I'm getting weird codes for the site, so it is not allowing me to post the sale. I will get these posted in the morning if hopefully the site is fixed

Sorry guys, I dont know what is going on with Trade Manager. Is anyone else getting an error?

I can enter the detalis but when I click to Submit, I get a screen with all white background and a bunch of text that takes up the whole screen.

"tradeid = $tradeid; } function confirm_trade() { global $_POST,$_REQUEST,$vbulletin; // validate user id $query = "SELECT count(*) as count FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade a, ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_user_detail b WHERE a.tradeid=b.tradeid AND a.tradeid=".$this->tradeid." AND b.recuserid=".$vbulletin->userinfo[userid]." AND a.completiondate=0"; echo $query; $count = $vbulletin->db->query_read($query); $count = $vbulletin->db->fetch_array($count); if ($count[count] == 0) { $this->errors[$this->errorindex] = "You may not confirm this trade."; $this->errorindex++; } if ($this->errorindex == 0) { $query = "UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_user_detail SET confirmdate=".TIMENOW." WHERE tradeid=".$this->tradeid." AND userid=".$vbulletin->userinfo[userid]; $vbulletin->db->query_write($query); $query = "UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade SET statusid=1, status='Confirmed' WHERE tradeid=".$this->tradeid; $vbulletin->db->query_write($query); $query = "SELECT userid, username, recuserid, recusername FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_detail WHERE tradeid=".$this->tradeid; $users = $vbulletin->db->query_first_slave($query); if ($users['userid'] == $vbulletin->userinfo[userid]) { send_confirmed_notification($this->tradeid,$users['username'],$users['recuserid'],$users['recusername']); } if ($users['recuserid'] == $vbulletin->userinfo[userid]) { send_confirmed_notification($this->tradeid,$users['recusername'],$users['userid'],$users['username']); } } } function reject_trade() { global $vbulletin; // validate user id $query = "SELECT count(*) as count FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade a, ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_user_detail b WHERE a.tradeid=b.tradeid AND a.tradeid=".$this->tradeid." AND (b.userid=".$vbulletin->userinfo[userid]." OR b.recuserid=".$vbulletin->userinfo[userid].") AND a.postedbyuserid <>".$vbulletin->userinfo[userid]." AND a.statusid = 0 AND a.completiondate=0"; $count = $vbulletin->db->query_read($query); $count = $vbulletin->db->fetch_array($count); if ($count[count] == 0) { $this->errors[$this->errorindex] = "You may not reject this trade."; $this->errorindex++; } if ($this->errorindex == 0) { $query = "UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade SET statusid = 3, status = 'Rejected', completiondate = ".TIMENOW." WHERE tradeid = ".$this->tradeid; $vbulletin->db->query_write($query); $query = "SELECT userid, username, recuserid, recusername FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_detail WHERE tradeid=".$this->tradeid; $users = $vbulletin->db->query_first_slave($query); if ($users['userid'] == $vbulletin->userinfo[userid]) { send_rejected_notification($this->tradeid,$users['username'],$users['recuserid'],$users['recusername']); } if ($users['recuserid'] == $vbulletin->userinfo[userid]) { send_rejected_notification($this->tradeid,$users['recusername'],$users['userid'],$users['username']); } } } function received_trade() { global $_POST,$_REQUEST,$vbulletin; $traderid = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('p','traderid',TYPE_UINT); $packaging = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('p','packaging',TYPE_UINT); $time = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('p','time',TYPE_UINT); $communication = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('p','communication',TYPE_UINT); $condition = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('p','condition',TYPE_UINT); $query = "SELECT count(*) as count FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade a, ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_detail b WHERE a.trade"

Sorry guys, I dont know what is going on with Trade Manager. Is anyone else getting an error?

I can enter the detalis but when I click to Submit, I get a screen with all white background and a bunch of text that takes up the whole screen.

"tradeid = $tradeid; } function confirm_trade() { global $_POST,$_REQUEST,$vbulletin; // validate user id $query = "SELECT count(*) as count FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade a, ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_user_detail b WHERE a.tradeid=b.tradeid AND a.tradeid=".$this->tradeid." AND b.recuserid=".$vbulletin->userinfo[userid]." AND a.completiondate=0"; echo $query; $count = $vbulletin->db->query_read($query); $count = $vbulletin->db->fetch_array($count); if ($count[count] == 0) { $this->errors[$this->errorindex] = "You may not confirm this trade."; $this->errorindex++; } if ($this->errorindex == 0) { $query = "UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_user_detail SET confirmdate=".TIMENOW." WHERE tradeid=".$this->tradeid." AND userid=".$vbulletin->userinfo[userid]; $vbulletin->db->query_write($query); $query = "UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade SET statusid=1, status='Confirmed' WHERE tradeid=".$this->tradeid; $vbulletin->db->query_write($query); $query = "SELECT userid, username, recuserid, recusername FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_detail WHERE tradeid=".$this->tradeid; $users = $vbulletin->db->query_first_slave($query); if ($users['userid'] == $vbulletin->userinfo[userid]) { send_confirmed_notification($this->tradeid,$users['username'],$users['recuserid'],$users['recusername']); } if ($users['recuserid'] == $vbulletin->userinfo[userid]) { send_confirmed_notification($this->tradeid,$users['recusername'],$users['userid'],$users['username']); } } } function reject_trade() { global $vbulletin; // validate user id $query = "SELECT count(*) as count FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade a, ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_user_detail b WHERE a.tradeid=b.tradeid AND a.tradeid=".$this->tradeid." AND (b.userid=".$vbulletin->userinfo[userid]." OR b.recuserid=".$vbulletin->userinfo[userid].") AND a.postedbyuserid <>".$vbulletin->userinfo[userid]." AND a.statusid = 0 AND a.completiondate=0"; $count = $vbulletin->db->query_read($query); $count = $vbulletin->db->fetch_array($count); if ($count[count] == 0) { $this->errors[$this->errorindex] = "You may not reject this trade."; $this->errorindex++; } if ($this->errorindex == 0) { $query = "UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade SET statusid = 3, status = 'Rejected', completiondate = ".TIMENOW." WHERE tradeid = ".$this->tradeid; $vbulletin->db->query_write($query); $query = "SELECT userid, username, recuserid, recusername FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_detail WHERE tradeid=".$this->tradeid; $users = $vbulletin->db->query_first_slave($query); if ($users['userid'] == $vbulletin->userinfo[userid]) { send_rejected_notification($this->tradeid,$users['username'],$users['recuserid'],$users['recusername']); } if ($users['recuserid'] == $vbulletin->userinfo[userid]) { send_rejected_notification($this->tradeid,$users['recusername'],$users['userid'],$users['username']); } } } function received_trade() { global $_POST,$_REQUEST,$vbulletin; $traderid = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('p','traderid',TYPE_UINT); $packaging = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('p','packaging',TYPE_UINT); $time = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('p','time',TYPE_UINT); $communication = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('p','communication',TYPE_UINT); $condition = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('p','condition',TYPE_UINT); $query = "SELECT count(*) as count FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade a, ".TABLE_PREFIX."tm_trade_detail b WHERE a.trade"

It's been that way for a couple of months. There are 2 or 3 threads complaining about it already. You just have to PM your trade partner with details.

It's been that way for a couple of months. There are 2 or 3 threads complaining about it already. You just have to PM your trade partner with details.

Thank you for the response, I have sent a Private Message to everyone above

Let me know if you decide to sell cards by the product.....I'm looking for colored refractors from the 2019 Topps Chrome only....Do not want any Chrome updates! Best regards, David

Let me know if you decide to sell cards by the product.....I'm looking for colored refractors from the 2019 Topps Chrome only....Do not want any Chrome updates! Best regards, David

Hey David, thank you so much for the post. Unfortunately I do not have any 2019 Topps Chrome colored Refractors in my inventory.

Is there any chance that you could add in the Astros, Diamondbacks, and Braves lots, if so let me know how much my total would be, also just to let you know, your inbox is full-Thanks, Justin

Is there any chance that you could add in the Astros, Diamondbacks, and Braves lots, if so let me know how much my total would be, also just to let you know, your inbox is full-Thanks, Justin

My apologies, message sent

These teams are gone to their new homes:

Cardinals
Red Sox
Angels
Cubs
Yankees

Still have the other 25 remaining!