I am in need of new or slightly used single screw down card holders. please close all set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Works for me. I’ll mail out on Monday.

hopefully they work for what you need!
I'm sure they will. Under Hurricane winds and rain right now. Power issues are high for several days but will get them mailed out asap. I'll let you know. Thx Jim

I can use about 20-50. will trade for them with other supplies or cards from my inventory.
I have top loaders, sleeves, various sized top loaders for GU ,and much more, lmk thx Jim
I've got 7 of the single screw and 7 of the 4 screw holder(1 4screw in wrapper). All seem to be in good condition with I'm guessing normal scratch marks. I can use the 03 UD Honor Roll Deans List Jsy #RC1 Clemens. (my last Becket shows BV$15?). Do u have other Clemens? What would u need for the Jsy? Thanks, Rich

I've got 7 of the single screw and 7 of the 4 screw holder(1 4screw in wrapper). All seem to be in good condition with I'm guessing normal scratch marks. I can use the 03 UD Honor Roll Deans List Jsy #RC1 Clemens. (my last Becket shows BV$15?). Do u have other Clemens? What would u need for the Jsy? Thanks, Rich
Rich
That is the only Clemens GU I have. In return, since I only collect baseball RC, I could use a similar priced star RC or 2- $8 ones. lmk thx JIm

Are you still interested in the Clemens GU?, waiting on you, lmk thx Jim