I AM SELLING ROCK STAR CHRIS KAEL’S PC FOR CHARITY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello Fam! I am friends with Chris Kael of Five Finger Death Punch fame. Chris wants to sell his PC to raise money for a Vegas homeless pet charity. The plan is to post the below video on my channel on Thursday, then put an eBay auction up on Saturday *IF* no one has made a strong enough offer for the cards by then.

I’m giving my fellow Benchies a sneak preview and opportunity to bid on this awesome lot (with Chris’s cards, a set list, signed box, and 3 different guitar picks) by emailing me [email protected]

If you’re a fan of FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME Opportunity!!!

Check out the video and Email me for details or to bid! It’s all for a good cause so go all in!

Hello everyone, the auction is live on eBay. Help some homeless pets and get some AWESOME cards and music memorabilia. Let’s bid this up and help some animals who need the help!

Back