I am so close to Completing the 2016 Allen & Ginter set, I just need a little help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevinM38

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am so close to Completing the 2016 Allen & Ginter set, I just need a little help

Hi all,

I just need these few cards

2016 Topps Allen & Ginter – Ferocious Felines: Updated 10/31/16, Thanks to Duane Grassbaugh, The Bench, Kelly Glazner and Jack Downs 2x, Trading Bases and Bob D’Angelo, OBC and OCT
FF-10 Sand Cat
FF-13 Ocelot

2016 Topps Allen & Ginter -The Numbers Game: Updated 10/31/16, Thanks to Kelly Glazner, Jack Downs 2x, Mike Napoleon, Ron Brown and Larry McGowan, Trading Bases aand Bob D’Angelo, OBC/OCT
NG-26 Randy Johnson, Arizona Diamondbacks
NG-37 Matt Harvey, New York Mets 2x
NG-61 Mike Piazza, New York Mets 2x
NG-77 Robinson Cano, Seattle Mariners
NG-93 Miguel Sano, Minnesota Twins

2016 Topps Allen & Ginter – Subways & Streetcars: Updated 10/4/16, Thanks to Duane Grassbaugh, The Bench and Kelly Glazner and Jack Downs 2x, Trading Bases
SS-4 Duquesne Incline
SS-12 Bikeshare

<p> 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Minis- US Mayors: Updated 11/6/16, Thanks to Duane Grassbaugh and Rich Erhart, The Bench, Kelly Glazner and Jack Downs}(Jack sends 7 cards for this set), Trading Bases and Bob D’Angelo, OBC and OCT
USM-24

Any set killers out there?
I appreciate any help

Happy Trading,
Kevin