I cant believe it! There was a Ryno in my mailbox!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbarbos1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I sent this to him on November 16th! 6 Days ago! I got it back today signed!
PCSOX035.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow, that is so awesome, Congrats!! could you please share the address? Thanks, Dylan

Sure, I want to thank "NYMets6986" for letting me know that this addrress worked.
Here is what I used- It was in The Bench TTM address database :

26 Biltmore Estates
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Best of luck to all!

Sent to him on 1/9/10 (a very cool 91 Fleer card w/ Dawson that I thought a dual HOF signed card is a perfect thing to have), and STILL nothing.

I'm assuming it was his home address on Biltmore Estate? EDIT: you replied when I wrote this

Sent to him on 1/9/10 (a very cool 91 Fleer card w/ Dawson that I thought a dual HOF signed card is a perfect thing to have), and STILL nothing.

I'm assuming it was his home address on Biltmore Estate? EDIT: you replied when I wrote this

Yes, this is the address you put on the TTM database. I sent to Mr. Sandberg at this address earlier this year with no success either, then about a week ago, "NYMets6986" told me that he used it and got a success.

Such a nice success! That "HOF" inscription looks pretty awesome, too. Congrats!!

Sure, I want to thank "NYMets6986" for letting me know that this addrress worked.
Here is what I used- It was in The Bench TTM address database :

26 Biltmore Estates
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Best of luck to all!

Thanks, I appreciate it :)