I don't understand how this works... 6 gu's are cheaper then 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Was 09 Ballpark collection a joke or something? I just win this for $4.99 shipped. Gary Sheffield, Matt Holliday, Pat Burrell, J.D. Drew, Andruw Jones and Torii Hunter jerseys... bv= $12 /300
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140377128059&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Then this for $9.24 shipped with best offer BV
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300391641404&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT BV= $25

I don't understand this $12 BV.... I mean...What?!

I don't care but it'd be nice to get some notice of the card in the collection.

With the second set, the jerseys were much harder pulls but when you get practically 10 jerseys per pack in Ballpark, they're not rare at all.

09 Ballpark is a new product that has tons upon tons of jerseys.. Whereas Fleer Box Score, while it had a lot of jerseys.. They weren't as easy of a pull and the triple jerseys especially weren't as easy as today.. Plus the fact that it's a Braves triple with Maddux and Chipper Jones, two hobby main stays and you get what you saw

Well did I get a good deal on the triple then? I gave him a best offer and figured it was decent

Hard to say 'good deal' on almost any current jersey card. I see another copy of the same card didn't get picked up for an 11.98 dlvd BIN. Unless you collect the player or team on the card, most GU is pretty low demand stuff, especially a white, gray, or pinstripe swatch. To me, multi player GU is clutter, unless it is something that I think of together. (i.e. Willie, Mickey, and the Duke, Koufax/Drysdale, Ruth/Gehrig, Mantle/Maris, Maddux/Glavine/Smoltz, Tinkers/Evers/Chance, etc) Even teammates don't always do it. I would have much less interest in a Chipper/Maddux/Andruw triple than a Maddux/Glavine/Smoltz combo.