I found a bunch of retail…what to do…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went and ran some errands today, and for the first time in over a year, I found some retail baseball in the wild! It is all at a store that I wouldn’t have expected it to be at, and not everyone can shop at which explains why it hasn’t been sold yet.

Now I don’t know what to do.

There are ten blasters of 2021 Topps Series 2 and ten blasters of 2021 A&G.

My conundrum is that I am not putting together the 2021 Topps set, and haven’t opened A&G since probably 2009. I would only want the couple of guys that I collect out of the boxes, and the rest would be traded.

What would you guys do? I was also thinking of buying them and selling them here to the people who still can’t find anything and don’t want to pay eBay prices, but I don’t know if I am even allowed to do that here.

If I am allowed to do it, they would be like $35 shipped because they are $22 at the store, plus tax, the cheapest way to ship is a padded flat rate envelope so that’s $8 more. That makes the total I spend $32, and then a $3 charge for my time. I don’t want people to think I am scalping them though and at $35 I could see absolutely why people would think that.

I could rip it all and then just trade what I get, but that removes the fun for other people and who knows if I would even trade them after I take out the players I like.

I am willing to buy them all from the store, but don’t want to until I figure out what to do with them, I mean it is like $475 to buy them, not exactly chump change! I am just so excited I found some!

What would you guys do?

In my area I find retail all the time. I buy 1 or 2 leave the rest. The only thing I didn't find this year was chrome and series 2 Walgreens.

Tom

In my area I find retail all the time. I buy 1 or 2 leave the rest. The only thing I didn't find this year was chrome and series 2 Walgreens.

Tom
That’s awesome you’ve always been able to find it. Where I am there are three specific guys who specifically stay on unemployment and welfare, and go from store to store everyday and wipe out the shelves.
I actually had one of them try to sell me the boxes he just bought when I was walking into the store for twice what he paid! He only knew I collected because he had seen me in the store. I offered him what he paid for them plus $1 so he could make a profit, and he honestly got mad enough where he looked like he was going to hit me.

They can have it, it's retail. You can get series 1 and heritage on ebay for $11 -$14 free shipping. There will be a ton of low end on sale come Christmas, print runs are high

Be safe out there.........Here in Memphis they'd probably shoot you and not with a camera.........That's a very noble offer you're proposing, but unfortunately I stopped busting in 2019..........

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps