I got my own auto today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Anyone have any idea why the link to the Andrew Miller photo isn't showing up like the other ones are?

Andrew Miller - from dan5

hpqscan0001.jpg

Sammy Sosa - Ebay

hpqscan0004-3.jpg

Brendan Haywood GU - from AllStarPitch

hpqscan0002-2.jpg

Last edited:
nice successes! congrats!

did the Sosa autograph come with any COA or anything like that???

nice pickups, I'll eventually have a Sosa in my collection. He was always one of my favorite players when he was with the Cubs long before the HR chase

nice....you really need to work on your auto, Andrew...that's pretty sloppy. you're better than that, man... :)

way to go! congrats on the success and pickups

try going into edit your text then click on go advanced. then delete the line before the link, the re-enter, or delete the line after the link and then re-enter. playing around with the spacing some in the go advanced mode usually works for me when i have the same occasional occurrence.

Your pitching was horrid last year Mr. Miller, you need to pick it up this year to make that trade with the Tigers more balanced. :p

I'm also jealous of the Sosa, $10 is a steal in my book.

Anyone have any idea why the link to the Andrew Miller photo isn't showing up like the other ones are?

On you post - click 'Edit' - click 'Go Advanced' - click 'Save Changes'. The photo should now show up like normal...

Don't as why...I just know it works :p