I Had Given Up On This One

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nice job, i think i heard james hates signing ttm so im glad you got it. i remember reading someone stopped in person where he worked, dropped off a card and got it back a week later. those are some nice uni's!!

nice job, i think i heard james hates signing ttm so im glad you got it. i remember reading someone stopped in person where he worked, dropped off a card and got it back a week later. those are some nice uni's!!

That was me :) He works/lives in Nac. I went by when I was in town visiting my grandmother one day and dropped it off - I had also sent a card TTM too about a month earlier. I got the one I took in person back like two months and a half later and the other one back today! :D

Last edited:
Andrew, you WOULD do that LOL

Hey I got my auto back faster than you did! :p I actually called and talked to him a little bit before I sent my first card and he said it was okay to send it. I wanted to make sure since he had such a low success rate on SCN. Really nice guy - his office is a baseball shrine.

Hey I got my auto back faster than you did! :p I actually called and talked to him a little bit before I sent my first card and he said it was okay to send it. I wanted to make sure since he had such a low success rate on SCN. Really nice guy - his office is a baseball shrine.

That sounds pretty awesome. If I'm ever down that way, I might have to check it out.

That sounds pretty awesome. If I'm ever down that way, I might have to check it out.

I'm thinking about seeing if he may wanna do a signing too. Maybe like $5 per card, $10 for balls/photos and $25 for anything else. Ya think we could get a few people interested in a deal like that? I know Halk still needs him.

Very cool, Billy! Congrats! I played in a baseball game in high school against his brother, Craig.

I didn't know they let lecherous old men play baseball with the high school boys :D :D :D :D

Hey man, I'm not THAT old. His brother Craig, and I graduated the same year from high school, just different schools. He went on to have a pretty solid football career in college and in the pros, but Craig also had a mean bat in baseball. I think he had something like 14 bombs his senior year. Actualky, Chris was just a year behind his brother, so I have no doubt he was on the same team as Craig. I just don't remember him from that game is all. We played them in a tournament and got our clocks cleaned. When you look at what those two accomplished on the gridiron and in baseball it's no surprise.