I have roughly 800+ inserts from 2012-2013 and now 2014 topps. Please read!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M's in 2006

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I'm primarily looking to sell these either as a full lot, or as a lot by insert set, etc. Before I go through and come up with a full list of everything, is there any interest? It will probably take all day to list them out, so I want to make sure it's worth my time.

Please let me know if there are particular players/teams/sets you would be interested in. Looking to sell them relatively cheap to unload them, so it might be a great opportunity for those that sell at card shows. The list will include a TON of superstars/HOFers and rookies.

Thanks!
Brian

Last edited:
Interested in Cubs Topps Parallels (Blue/Red/Foils/Gold/##), Would take a list PM thanks

I might be interested in the lot, but it would really depend on what you are looking to get for it..... shoot me a PM....

Sending PMs tonight (After 7pm PST). Will get back to you as soon as I can. Will go in order of responses.

Thanks!
Brian

I might have to get back to everyone tomorrow, as I'm getting PM's too. I just got back from having my car in the shop (Yet again) and as I look through the stack... Yeesh. It's going to take more than a few hours to respond. This lot runs the Gamut of everybody that has or will be the best of baseball. Puig, Harper, Trout, Arod, Jeter, Griffey, Aaron, Mays, Ruth, Schmidt, Ryan, etc etc etc etc. Everybody :) That's how Topps operates. It also includes, Reds, Golds, Emeralds, Sparkles, Die-cuts, mini's, etc. I'll respond by PM as time allows. (Blacks aren't in this lot. I have a handful, but not at the price I'd sell the rest for) ;)

Thank you for your patience. Didn't expect the response!

Brian

Last edited:
PMS sent for the first 3 that responded. there are now 3 people in line that were interested in the lot, so I'm PM'ing them. the lot may be sold by end of day.

thanks!
Brian