I just need 1 card to complete the following sets, any Set Heroes out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott,

I have these 2013 Topps Heritage Purple Chrome Refractors
HC 1 Miguel Cabrera
HC10 - Trout
HC11 - Zimmerman
HC20 - Posey
HC40 - YU Darvish
HC 50 Harper
HC62 Max Scherzer
HC71 David Wright
HC 75 Prince Fielder

I also have a Rays Auto - Chris Archer
Happy Trading,
Kevin
Kevin, that's a nice card but I no longer collect Kazmir. Can you list the refractors? Thanks!

Scott

any newer Rickey Henderson and/or 2013 Topps Base 407 Juan Pierre and post it. Honestly if you include the Pierre I'll agree to just about anything.

Hey David, Crap I just traded a whole bunch of series 2 cards away and I bet he was in the stack..I do have these Henderson - 2012 A&G mini A&G BACK - 254, 1 2012 Topps Traded Blockbusters - BB-11, 1 2012 Cooperstown - 120,
1 2013 Gypsy Queen - 121, mini 121, Let me know which ones you would like for the cards you have for me
Happy Trading,
Kevin
any newer Rickey Henderson and/or 2013 Topps Base 407 Juan Pierre and post it. Honestly if you include the Pierre I'll agree to just about anything.

I need the Gypsy Queen mini 121 so that's all I need unless you find the Pierre then I would take that as well. but the GQ mini will be fine, just give me a little time after you post cause I really need to dig to get to the cards you need. Thanks

Scott,

I have these 2013 Topps Heritage Purple Chrome Refractors
HC 1 Miguel Cabrera
HC10 - Trout
HC11 - Zimmerman
HC20 - Posey
HC40 - YU Darvish
HC 50 Harper
HC62 Max Scherzer
HC71 David Wright
HC 75 Prince Fielder

I also have a Rays Auto - Chris Archer
Happy Trading,
Kevin
Kevin - I can use the Posey for the Finest Trout, New Age Cabrera and mini TM-81. Please post if that is ok. I'm fine sending in a PWE if you are as well. Thanks, Scott

Scott, Sounds good and I just pulled a real nice TB , a 2013 Topps Tier One Evan Longoria Patch/Auto 66/99 nice looking card, I do not have a price guide for this card yet, just checking if you would be interested in a future trade?
Kev
Kevin - I can use the Posey for the Finest Trout, New Age Cabrera and mini TM-81. Please post if that is ok. I'm fine sending in a PWE if you are as well. Thanks, Scott

Scott,

I just checked the becketts for our trade,

Posey 10.00
Cards you have for me 5.50
and I do not need TM-81. I do what the Trout card so I do not mind sending more but could you replace the Mini card with another card I need here is my want list
link ..
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/tradingbases/index.html
Scott, Sounds good and I just pulled a real nice TB , a 2013 Topps Tier One Evan Longoria Patch/Auto 66/99 nice looking card, I do not have a price guide for this card yet, just checking if you would be interested in a future trade?
Kev

David, Sounds good and one you dig up the cards , post and I will accept
Thanks for the trade
Kev
I need the Gypsy Queen mini 121 so that's all I need unless you find the Pierre then I would take that as well. but the GQ mini will be fine, just give me a little time after you post cause I really need to dig to get to the cards you need. Thanks

Scott,

I just checked the becketts for our trade,

Posey 10.00
Cards you have for me 5.50
and I do not need TM-81. I do what the Trout card so I do not mind sending more but could you replace the Mini card with another card I need here is my want list
link ..
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/tradingbases/index.html
Kev, sorry about that. I thought we were closer on bv's. Can you swap out the Posey for the Wright ($6)?

I'm definitely interested in the Longoria patch/auto. What player or team would be looking for?

Thanks, Scott

Scott,

I think you will like the Longoria, I just do not have a price on it yet and I am a big Mets Fan. I also have a 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Chris Archer Auto (Tampa Bay) and I do not need the tm-81 card anymore can you swap that out with another card I need?
Kev
Kev, sorry about that. I thought we were closer on bv's. Can you swap out the Posey for the Wright ($6)?

I'm definitely interested in the Longoria patch/auto. What player or team would be looking for?

Thanks, Scott

Scott,

I think you will like the Longoria, I just do not have a price on it yet and I am a big Mets Fan. I also have a 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Chris Archer Auto (Tampa Bay) and I do not need the tm-81 card anymore can you swap that out with another card I need?
Kev
Kev - I can't hit any other wants on your list. I re-checked bv's and saw that the Cabrera is now at $2. With that change are you ok with trading the HC71 Wright purple heritage chrome ($6) for the Trout ($4) and Cabrera NAP ($2)? Sending in a PWE is fine with me.

Do you have any interest in this Mets rookie card: 2013 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractors #HC99 Collin McHugh/Jeurys Familia /64 $50? Let me know if you want to consider it for a future trade.

Thanks, Scott

I am interested in that Mets card and I am OK with this trade
You post it and I will accept, do you need the Chris Archer Auto as part of our future trade?
Kev

I am interested in that Mets card and I am OK with this trade
You post it and I will accept, do you need the Chris Archer Auto as part of our future trade?
Kev
Kev, trade posted. I am out of town so I will mail out on Monday. Are you ok sending in a PWE?

Yes I'm also interested in the Archer auto. Thanks, Scott

Scott,

I accepted the trade offer and I am OK with a PWE and you?
and OK I will save the Archer for our next trade
Happy Trading,
Kevin

Kev, trade posted. I am out of town so I will mail out on Monday. Are you ok sending in a PWE?

Yes I'm also interested in the Archer auto. Thanks, Scott