I just waste time looking at people's buckets and the H/E trade section

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajax44

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I'm never going to own a card shop. That was my dream when I was a kid. I collect part time, and have a narrow scope (not alot of $ in the petty cash budget).

I just like looking at people's stuff. I get jealous sometimes. Does anyone else just peruse through people's buckets, or swing by the High End FT section just to see interesting stuff?

Plese tell me I'm not the only one.

You are not the only one, lol. I almost never have high end for trade and it can be tough at times. I do like to complete sets and collect lower end cards of my players needs, though. That is fun enough for me though sometimes I would love to have a nice card to "show off".

I love seeing people's collections and I enjoy reading the box breaks. Nice to see other people's cards and nice pack pulls.

I peruse a lot of bucket's as well as Beckett's forums for postings of beautiful cards. LOL!

Since I've got back into collecting, I'm wanting to rebuild my HOF/retired collection for all sports and have seen plenty of nice cards that I would LOVE to have in my collection.

:D
Jason

Your not alone! I have some pretty cards..like my rainbow of 2008 ud heroes Ken Griffey jr. auto set. I use to be on the Beckett site and it seems like everyone was showing their get pulls or breaks...or collection!! Best regards, David

I often look at peoples PCs when trading or if I see someone else post on a thread. I appreciate the effort guys/gals put into their collections. And I also enjoy reading the box breaks section. Then I can drool over other peoples good luck pulling cards as I have very little. That is why I just buy singles now for the most part.

Dewayne

I think we all dream of being able to get what we want. Nothing wrong with dreaming as they say. I think that is what keeps people interested in collecting anything.

You're definitely not the only one. :)

I definitely like looking through buckets/websites when it says the collection is NFT/NFS. It makes me appreciate how much time and effort the person put into building the collection.

You are not the only one, lol. I almost never have high end for trade and it can be tough at times. I do like to complete sets and collect lower end cards of my players needs, though. That is fun enough for me though sometimes I would love to have a nice card to "show off".

curtis i second you.

although on another thought, if i were fortunate enough to be earning a larger income, i probably couldn't get myself to purchase any of the 'high end' cards. i can think of millions of other things that would come first for my family and i. i get outbid on tons of james loney cards on ebay, but it's fun trying and no feelings hurt. i just enjoy my collection and i guess that's what is the key.