I love this stuff...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckinney

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I absolutely love baseball. When I got back in to collecting cards a few years ago it was like finding a long lost friend. I decided to collect focus my collection on A's cards and have had a wonderful time tracking down cards. I have also found out information on the franchise and players as I attempt to also collect autographs from people who have played for the A's.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of the members I have traded with, or have pointed me in a direction of finding cards for my collection: THANK YOU. To me, there is not another site out there like this one where members will go out of their way to help another collector out.

I really appreciate the mods and members on making this site work and be a friendly place to trade and participate in this wonderful hobby of ours.

Best of luck to all of you in the coming year,
Chris

I have to say I pretty much agree with everything within this thread! This is indeed "The Greatest Place On Earth" in regards to this hobby of ours. Thanks for creating it Pete!

Thanks
Craig

You hit the nail on the head. Not only is this site well designed, but the people on "The Bench" are the most friendly helpful people you will find anywhere, I am proud to be a member

Rich