I NEED A VAUGHN GRISSOM AUTO!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
PLMK what you all have….since he’s on the Sox now, I gotta have him!

Prefer On Card

Prefer Topps products

But will look at anything!

Have a Grissom 2023 heritage auto.

Also from 2023 heritage
Garrett Mitchell action rc
Ke'Bryan Hayes flip stock

Buying? Trade for 2023 topps packs?

Last edited:
Have a Grissom 2023 heritage auto.

Also from 2023 heritage
Garrett Mitchell action rc
Ke'Bryan Hayes flip stock

Buying? Trade for 2023 topps packs?
Hey good to hear from you! I’d love to trade some packs for all three cards (Grissom is priority but interested in all of them).
I’m Seeing BV of $60 for Grissom, $12 for Mitchell. What trade value are you putting on the Hayes?

Hey good to hear from you! I’d love to trade some packs for all three cards (Grissom is priority but interested in all of them).
I’m Seeing BV of $60 for Grissom, $12 for Mitchell. What trade value are you putting on the Hayes?
I'd swag the Hayes at $30 or so.

BTW, Grissom is a in Braves uni

I'd swag the Hayes at $30 or so.

BTW, Grissom is a in Braves uni
Okay on the Braves uni. Ae you okay calling the Hayes $28? If so the BV/TV on your package is $100. I’m valuing the Topps Update Jumbo packs at $20 each (please see description on bottom of my FTL). I’m happy to do five of them ($100 TV) if that works for you? It will cost me a bit more more in postage but that’s okay. If you see anything in the $10-$15 range on my FTL to throw in I’d be happy to do that as well. PLMK if that works or just post it up. Thanks!

Okay on the Braves uni. Ae you okay calling the Hayes $28? If so the BV/TV on your package is $100. I’m valuing the Topps Update Jumbo packs at $20 each (please see description on bottom of my FTL). I’m happy to do five of them ($100 TV) if that works for you? It will cost me a bit more more in postage but that’s okay. If you see anything in the $10-$15 range on my FTL to throw in I’d be happy to do that as well. PLMK if that works or just post it up. Thanks!
Posting now for 5 2023 topps updaye unopened packs
thanks, John