I need some help with a few 2008 Baseball sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I fully understand, I forgot they were Autos
Would you be interested in Autos for Autos? or you just want SP and Star cards from the 74-77 range? and if you just want star cards what condition? I also have some 2013 Topps Heritage Purple Refractors if that may interest you?

Happy Trading,
Kevin
I will not accept base cards for the autos I'm offering. I'm simply requesting short prints on my needs list or star cards from 1974-1977.

I will not accept base cards for the autos I'm offering. I'm simply requesting short prints on my needs list or star cards from 1974-1977.

I fully understand, I forgot they were Autos
Would you be interested in Autos for Autos? or you just want SP and Star cards from the 74-77 range? and if you just want star cards what condition? I also have some 2013 Topps Heritage Purple Refractors if that may interest you?

Happy Trading,
Kevin
Hi Kevin,

I do not collect autos myself. I have been trying to save mine as trade bait for my short print needs that are tougher to come across. Again, if you have 74-77 stars in decent condition, I will trade the autos.

I probably do have some star cards in the time range, my problem is I do not have a record of what cards I have of what star. (I am just starting to build those lists) Do you have any idea of what Stars you would like? Maybe we can go from there as I do have Star Books of each Star (Just not a list)
Kev

Hi Kevin,

I do not collect autos myself. I have been trying to save mine as trade bait for my short print needs that are tougher to come across. Again, if you have 74-77 stars in decent condition, I will trade the autos.

I'm just starting to build my mid 70s Topps sets. I do not have many star cards. I think if you can offer something in Ex-Mt or better with BVs of at lease $4.00, I'll likely need it.

I probably do have some star cards in the time range, my problem is I do not have a record of what cards I have of what star. (I am just starting to build those lists) Do you have any idea of what Stars you would like? Maybe we can go from there as I do have Star Books of each Star (Just not a list)
Kev

I will see what I can do. I need to go through a lot of books, I put my Star cards in books and have about 20 books, so give me some time. What is the total value of cards you are looking for in return? and I probably have some decent commons from 1970-1974 in case you need any of those too just to round out our trade
Kev
I'm just starting to build my mid 70s Topps sets. I do not have many star cards. I think if you can offer something in Ex-Mt or better with BVs of at lease $4.00, I'll likely need it.

I'm offering...

2008 Bowman Chrome Prospect BCP: BV $24
BCP242,252,260

2008 Upper Deck X: XPonential (Want List): BV $1
GU

I will see what I can do. I need to go through a lot of books, I put my Star cards in books and have about 20 books, so give me some time. What is the total value of cards you are looking for in return? and I probably have some decent commons from 1970-1974 in case you need any of those too just to round out our trade
Kev

I just checked and all my dupes are vg to vg+ at best. Would you be willing to sell those cards to me?
Happy Trading,
Kevin

I'm offering...

2008 Bowman Chrome Prospect BCP: BV $24
BCP242,252,260

2008 Upper Deck X: XPonential (Want List): BV $1
GU

Bobby,

Just checking if you still like to trade
Happy Trading,
Kevin
Should still have these but have to pull them first. Looking for Jeter, Ripken or Nolan Ryan inserts.

Thanks, Bob

2008 Finest F/M FM-CS Sabathia C. C. 1.50
2008 Finest F/M FM-ROH Halladay Roy 1.50

2008 St. Club 042 Pena Carlos 2.50

2008 Upper Deck OPC OPC-DM Matsuzaka Daisuke 1.50
2008 Upper Deck OPC OPC-DW Wright David 2.50

2008 SPX 016 Lee Derrek .60
2008 SPX 018 Zambrano Carlos 1.00
2008 SPX 049 Jones Andruw .60
2008 SPX 067 Cano Robinson 1.50

2008 UD X D/C 015 Beckett Josh 1.00
2008 UD X D/C 057 Fielder Prince 1.50