I need to know if any of these sets are worth anything...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Ok well I'm unpacking my Father's belongings and I had a STORAGE UNIT with at least 100 sqaure feet filled with cards. Mostly complete sets. I have off the top of my head: 2 cases of 1989 Fleer Baseball, so like 20 boxes at least. 10 sets of 1990 ud baseball, 1990 donruss, 1990 fleer, some pro sets, about 50-75 1989 diablos complete minor league team sets, 1989-1991 various rack packs...and a lot of them. and MANY more to list...

Was wondering what my best option would be? Not a card store really near by. Probably sell them online? It's a hassle but I may get more. And if anybody is interest in whole team sets let me know. If you need one card, unless you're willing to pay more than bv or trade more than bv for it than please don't ask me out of a particular set because I'm not going to break up a whole set for your one want :p But let me know, I know I have some partial sets so I'll be listing some wants!

1990 Donruss, Fleer I have seen for sale at card shows for as little as $3 a set. 1990 Upper Deck was priced at $5 a set.

If the ProSet sets are 1990 or 1991 I have seen them priced as low as $3 as well.

You have a lot of VERY OVERPRODUCED cards that may be very hard to get rid of.

Depending on what you are looking for in return or how much, I would be interested in any Sets or Packs that show Andre Dawson on the front or back. As long as I don't have it already that is.

Thanks
Craig

Depending on what you are looking for in return or how much, I would be interested in any Sets or Packs that show Andre Dawson on the front or back. As long as I don't have it already that is.

Thanks
Craig

I'll let you know. May take a little while.

As for $5 for a 1990 UD set, absolutely not. I'd keep em 100 years than sell like a 700 card set for $5.

Sounds like a bunch of overproduced stuff from the late 80s/early 90s. Most likely you'll either have to sell them dirt cheap or hold them for 100 years....then sell them dirt cheap.

Ok well I'm unpacking my Father's belongings and I had a STORAGE UNIT with at least 100 sqaure feet filled with cards. Mostly complete sets. I have off the top of my head: 2 cases of 1989 Fleer Baseball, so like 20 boxes at least. 10 sets of 1990 ud baseball, 1990 donruss, 1990 fleer, some pro sets, about 50-75 1989 diablos complete minor league team sets, 1989-1991 various rack packs...and a lot of them. and MANY more to list...

Was wondering what my best option would be? Not a card store really near by. Probably sell them online? It's a hassle but I may get more. And if anybody is interest in whole team sets let me know. If you need one card, unless you're willing to pay more than bv or trade more than bv for it than please don't ask me out of a particular set because I'm not going to break up a whole set for your one want :p But let me know, I know I have some partial sets so I'll be listing some wants!

You will not like it based on your comments. But most of those sets routinely sell for $5 and under. I have bought a bunch of 90 and 91 upper deck wax boxes for $4-$5 each depending on how many I buy. Lot of time 6 boxes for $25 at shows. The pro set does not even sell at $5 a box.

The 89 Fleer baseball might get you around $10 if you do low or free shipping.
This rack box sold for 99 cents plus $8.85 shipping, it is the most recent sale. And you have wax boxes which are less valuable.
http://cgi.ebay.com/FLEER-1989-Rack...ards?hash=item3a5277c044&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Good luck. But I would not get my hopes up. I have bought nearly everything you listed, some as recently as July and I never paid more than $8 (that was 89 fleer). The rest is $5 if you get lucky and find someone who is even interested at that price.

Shawn

maybe you could do some card shows or flea markets kid? sounds like you have some inventory and you can probably sell them for a little more at the flea market...local dealer here sells that sort of stuff for $10 a box or 3 for $25...seems to move a lot of it...good luck with whatever you do.