I only need 3 to finish my set of 2021 Topps Heritage High Number Roberto Clemente 3000 Insert #C3K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

millo67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi, I only need 3 to finish my set of 2021 Topps Heritage High Number Roberto Clemente 3000 Insert #C3K-3, 8 & 15.
Any help here.
Thanks

I have 2 of them. Will check to see if i by chance have the 3rd one laying around.
Can use this 1994 Donruss Medalists Insert Barry Larkin/Jay Bell/Jeff Blauser #8 Reds/Pirates/Braves
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Fantasy Goldmine Insert Honus Wagner #FG-12 Pirates
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Fantasy Goldmine Insert Chipper Jones #FG-23 Braves
Hi , that’s Great let me know on the other one I Will look tomorrow if I still have those 3 cards . Thanks

only have the 2 atm. not seeing any others a first look.
That's great, I will post the trade my 3 cards for those two. if you want to add any other card is ok. Also I'm looking for any Clemente or Cepeda cards in case you have others we can try other trades. Trade is posted
Thanks

That's great, I will post the trade my 3 cards for those two. if you want to add any other card is ok. Also I'm looking for any Clemente or Cepeda cards in case you have others we can try other trades. Trade is posted
Thanks
Sounds good. I will get a list of what i have for both players and get to you. PWE ok?