I should go on vacation more often (Lots of Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Congrats on your pick ups and your IP. I have enjoyed watching that show and think it would be cool to meet them in person.

Congrats on the pick ups!

You were in my neck of the woods...I live in Shreveport, glad you enjoyed yourself. The Guidry looks legit to me but who knows now a days.

Also, glad you got to meet some of the Vexcon people, they are all a very nice bunch of people.

Colvin

Congrats on the pick ups!

You were in my neck of the woods...I live in Shreveport, glad you enjoyed yourself. The Guidry looks legit to me but who knows now a days.

Also, glad you got to meet some of the Vexcon people, they are all a very nice bunch of people.

Colvin

I really enjoyed my time in LA. My brother is in the Air Force and lives in Bossier City, so I drove through and around Shreveport many times. We ate at the Blind Tiger restaurant in Shreveport, and that was very very good!

You have to consider some factors with autographs, like how hurried or relaxed were they. That team photo may have been a signing appearance or perhaps something used for mail requests. I could only assume that the newer certified cards are all signed in rapid fire motion to get them done. Then again, I believe I have read where some players grab a handful and sign a few at a time while relaxing between other things. That could even cause small variances in similar timed signatures.

Not sure Guidry on a B&W photo is worth forging to sell for $2. I'd assume it is real.

You have to consider some factors with autographs, like how hurried or relaxed were they. That team photo may have been a signing appearance or perhaps something used for mail requests. I could only assume that the newer certified cards are all signed in rapid fire motion to get them done. Then again, I believe I have read where some players grab a handful and sign a few at a time while relaxing between other things. That could even cause small variances in similar timed signatures.

Not sure Guidry on a B&W photo is worth forging to sell for $2. I'd assume it is real.

I agree, I dont think someone would fake it to sell it for $2. But what I was thinking was that the Antique store owner bought it at a Yard sale or a Flea Market a while back, and could have bought a fake, or a preprint. However, with all the help I have gotten, I believe this auto was a great, and cheap, pickup for me.