I want to get a card graded.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panzram

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
First, I've never sent one. Which is the best company? PSA? I've had this since he signed it for me in "91. (Ken Griffey Jr.) I'd like to sell it and obviously if I had documentation that's even better. Any help would be appreciated.

Panzram, I don't have experience in that, but I do have some slabbed cards I've tried to off load and I will tell you this, pick a good reputable site, that is the important thing. Traders have told me they don't want cards graded by certain companies because those companies give 10 mint grading too easily. Good luck...

here is an idea of the process that PSA will go through

http://www.psacard.com/Services/AutographAuthenticationProcess/

research the site for fees, a Griffey Jr auto fees start at 30 bucks.

plus this is the current PSA special that might apply to you.

50 % off Letter of Authenticity

Any autographed item with an authentication fee of $49 or less can get a Letter of Authenticity upgrade for $5

The LOA upgrade is usually $10, but for the month of May you can get it for $5 dollars.

Please click here to go to the PSA/DNA authentication fee schedule.

No PSA Collectors Club membership required and there is no maximum quantity—submit as many autographs as you want!

Here's what you need to do to take advantage of this offer:

Fill out a PSA/DNA Submission and write "MAY LOA Special" on the top of the form. (Click here to print out a PSA/DNA Submission Form.)
Send your items with payment to PSA/DNA using the shipping instructions on the submission form.
Your order must be postmarked between 5/1/2014 and 5/31/2014, so act now!

If you have any questions on this special please contact Customer Service at 800-325-1121 or by email at [email protected].

Turnaround time varies with demand. Grading fees are additional.

Always remember your potenital resale value, a graded item generally sells for higher, but make sure you can get back at least what you put in!