I weakened!!! I bought 2 blasters of Archives and GLAD I did!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
After posting yesterday that I was not buying any Archives this year, I weakened at WalMart today and bought 2 blasters. I pulled an auto in each box.
The first one is for the Philthies Fans out there:

1archbooneauto0001_zpsm7st5aoo.jpg

It's for trade hopefully for one of the Mets autos but will consider other wantlist help.

Now the second auto...

It's a Topps Original...

Auto ON-CARD.....

It is a serial numbered card...

It is #10 of 10...

This one is right up ROTOROB's ally....

This one for you Rotorob:.
A NY Mets KILLER...(so much so that he named his first born girl "Shea" after Shea Stadium)...

WOW, Mike that is an awesome card. You are correct that is right up my alley. Love it!!

That is an awesome pull.

After posting yesterday that I was not buying any Archives this year, I weakened at WalMart today and bought 2 blasters. I pulled an auto in each box.
The first one is for the Philthies Fans out there:

1archbooneauto0001_zpsm7st5aoo.jpg

It's for trade hopefully for one of the Mets autos but will consider other wantlist help.

Now the second auto...

It's a Topps Original...

Auto ON

I thought I killed it in my hobby box but that from only 2 blasters? These days it pays to be weak. After all,the nerds run the world now lol. Nice goin' Mike!

Brett

I thought I killed it in my hobby box but that from only 2 blasters? These days it pays to be weak. After all,the nerds run the world now lol. Nice goin' Mike!

Brett

LOL...thanks Brett! Me? A nerd? You betcha!
eb19625f-8459-43d5-83c5-48225fdb56fb_zpshfv1a1dl.jpg
...besides...I collect pictures of men on cardboard!!!

Last edited: