Ichiro M&M value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottzoe

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi guys,
I'm just looking for opinions on the fair trade value of a 2008 Topps Moments and Milestones #62-1 Ichiro Suzuki Black #'d to 25. Beckett has the base #'d to 150 valued at $80. There is only 1 version of the # 62 card...unlike the 238 version of # 63 which books for $3 #/150 and $5 #/25 What type of multiplier would you use to value this? based on the other multipler, 1.5 X sounds about right to me, but I welcome all opinions (and of course trade offers too!).

Thanks,
Scott

Can I ask why they only made one version of that card compared to 238 of the next number in the series? Just curious as I have never known anything about that set besides the fact that the serial numbering is basically bogus with the exception of a few cards it seems. Wasn't there a Randy Johnson card that was similarily produced in numbers lower than the rest?

Can I ask why they only made one version of that card compared to 238 of the next number in the series? Just curious as I have never known anything about that set besides the fact that the serial numbering is basically bogus with the exception of a few cards it seems. Wasn't there a Randy Johnson card that was similarily produced in numbers lower than the rest?

To make the complete sets and player collection runs actually a challenge.

It looks that way.....
the milestone on card 63 is his 238 hits.....1 card #'d to 150 per hit = 37500 total print run
the milestone on card 62 is his 1 in the park HR in the all star game...total print run 150...
Most of the cards I have seen were for pitchers...strikeouts or wins...for hitters, rbi, hits, or hrs...

Scott

To make the complete sets and player collection runs actually a challenge.

I guess that's one way to look at it. For me, when 1,000 new CCs hit my wantlist in one set, I did not feel challenged. I felt overwhelmed, and gave up on the whole player collecting thing.