Ichiro51 Contest for 2011 Finest Mike Trout RC #94

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichiro51

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This contest is only open to the members who participated in this thread: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...-you-choose-the-price!-(Part-2-Free-Trout-RC)

They are:

dlackey
David K.
JGerutFan9
HeboAlan
mberger78
abeabe
cmcjr99
Hendu29
joshu1169

Every one who has claimed a team and paid for it is listed above (if you think I missed your name please let me know, but I'm pretty sure I have got everyone down). The contest will be open for one week (until 3/8), or until each member above has made one guess.

Here is what everyone is playing for:

The contest here is simple; guess the serial number of the card below; the person who is CLOSEST (could be higher or lower) will win the 2011 Finest Trout RC #94!

i'll take 69 please....

fyi - dont want you to think ive forgotten about you , but i still havent had time to go through my second team package yet.....really HOPING to get a chance to do that next week and get that $$ to you then ....

Thanks everyone for the guesses so far - we just need Dennis to make his guess and then I will reveal the serial number and the winner!

Has anyone heard from Dennis lately?

I checked his profile and he hasn't been on for a couple weeks. Hoping everything is alright :/

Has anyone heard from Dennis lately?

I checked his profile and he hasn't been on for a couple weeks. Hoping everything is alright :/

I am not eligible for the contest, but saw this note and was wondering the same thing. Hopefully everything is alright!

You talking about dlackey? I have been trading with him from his site. I can PM him if you want me to. Thanks Billy

Correct; that would be great if you could link him to this thread. I wouldn't want him to miss out on a chance to win a Trout RC.

Thanks so much!

Sorry about that guys, all is fine. Just haven't been on here in the last few weeks.

I will guess 37

Thanks and again sorry for holding everyone up on this

Dennis

Glad to hear you are doing well bud.

No worries at all about holding us up, everything is all good!

With the final contestant's guess I can now reveal the winner....

DAVID K. wins with his guess of serial # 75 as the closest to the actual number of 81!

Thank you everyone who participated, hope to see you all involved in the next contest!