If it's high let it fly....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbarbos1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
.....If it's low let it go.

Today's mail brought in two pictures signed by the knuckleball R.A Dickey.
He had a very good year this year with the Mets, and I am extremely excited to have gotten these in.
If anyone has an extra one of his base cards I would like to have one to send to him next year. :D
Thanks,
-Danny

He never could put it together here in Seattle but I'm happy to see he's doing well now..........so long as he's not facing the Phillies.

Congrats on the nice success.

Did anyone ever hear Bob Uecker's tip on catching a knuckleball? "Wait 'till is stops rolling and pick it up".

He never could put it together here in Seattle but I'm happy to see he's doing well now..........so long as he's not facing the Phillies.

Congrats on the nice success.

Did anyone ever hear Bob Uecker's tip on catching a knuckleball? "Wait 'till is stops rolling and pick it up".

Ha, I was watching a video about knuckleballs and BJ Upton said that the best way to hit it was to close his eyes and swing hard.

I sent to RA twice this year -- once to Buffalo, but I mailed it the day before he got called up, so I'm sure it never got to him -- and once at Citi. No returns yet.

I sent to RA twice this year -- once to Buffalo, but I mailed it the day before he got called up, so I'm sure it never got to him -- and once at Citi. No returns yet.

Mine was mailed from Florida, so he is doing it from home. So hopefully you will be getting them soon.