If you were wondering how to spend your hedge fund bonus...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lol

Jeter is one of the most over rated players of all time. He has had a storied career only because he has played for a team that isn't afraid to spend money to bail out his mediocrity. This artist most be a modern day leonardo who drew this as his first picture and had his hands cut off after it was complete. I am curious to know what if anything this card sells for in the future. Keep me posted. Nice find

Being that this listing has gotten 30927 hits so far, the phrase "There is no such thing as bad publicity" comes to mind.

Todd

Jeter is one of the most over rated players of all time. He has had a storied career only because he has played for a team that isn't afraid to spend money to bail out his mediocrity. This artist most be a modern day leonardo who drew this as his first picture and had his hands cut off after it was complete. I am curious to know what if anything this card sells for in the future. Keep me posted. Nice find

Don't let the NYG avatar fool you, I am also a Red Sox fan and have to disagree with your Jeter assesment.

Jeter is great, a winner and who'll get his 3000th hit this year. My son was born in the shadows of Fenway (BIDMC) and a Red Sox fan true and true. I tell him you can hate the Yankees but not Jeter (or Rivera). Don't kid yourself, you'd have loved to have him in a Sox uni all these years.