Im giving away a rookie Topps chrome auto. OVER Rhubarb runner is the winner!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Heres the contest. Im giving away a rookie autograph from a previous years Topps chrome issue. All you have to do is reply to this post. The winner will be the first person to post with the right avatar of the team this player represents. Easy enough right? So, when you reply, Ill look at your avatar. If it is for the team he plays for, you win. This is a baseball card for what its worth. Dave

Last edited:
Well it didnt take long. Rhubarb Runner is our winner. The card is a 2019 topps chrome Jake Cave rookie auto! Thanks to all who played. I will PM our winner.

Well it didnt take long. Rhubarb Runner is our winner. The card is a 2019 topps chrome Jake Cave rookie auto! Thanks to all who played. I will PM our winner.

congrats to rhubard....thanks for a fun contest. These are the things you miss out on when you get sidetracked!!! Thinking my avatar would have been in contention for the win!

congrats to rhubard....thanks for a fun contest. These are the things you miss out on when you get sidetracked!!! Thinking my avatar would have been in contention for the win!

Yes, I was looking fir the first Twins avatar to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.