I'm just Harang'n around The Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckinney

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Four in today, Ben Grieve, Aaron Harang, Jack Voigt, and Lew Krausse. Addresses added to TTM database where applicable.

Trade001-2.jpg

This puts me up to 282 different A's autographs.

Thanks for looking - Chris

Last edited:
gotta send to harang, congrats

I was very happy to see it come back, I sent it out during ST. I loved watching him pitch in Oakland, how he could just get the K when he needed. I was very upset when they traded him, wish he was on a better team to get some W's. I think he is a Cy Young Award waiting to happen.

- Chris

awesome and congrats!

found this...

Player Fan Mail for Charity Programs

Colorado Rockies Manager, Clint Hurdle and player, Todd Helton, each have a program in place where they sign an autograph in exchange for a $25 donation (per autograph) to their selected charity. Clint Hurdle asks that your donation go to Colorado Prader-Willi Syndrome Association and Todd Helton asks that your donation go to the Colorado Rockies Foundation. If you are interested in an autograph from either of these men, please send your item to their attention and include return postage, and a check or money order, to the following address:

Colorado Rockies
Attn: Clint Hurdle or Todd Helton
2001 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205

Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for a response. The players and the Colorado Rockies are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Last edited:
I was very happy to see it come back, I sent it out during ST. I loved watching him pitch in Oakland, how he could just get the K when he needed. I was very upset when they traded him, wish he was on a better team to get some W's. I think he is a Cy Young Award waiting to happen.

- Chris

Congrats.. I sent to him in ST too. This gives me hope.

I'm going to put that 1999 Topps card on my list of possible triple sigs for me to get.;) You sent to Harang and he took THIS long? Guess the Reds are quite busy this time of year losing.:p

awesome and congrats!

found this...

Player Fan Mail for Charity Programs

Colorado Rockies Manager, Clint Hurdle and player, Todd Helton, each have a program in place where they sign an autograph in exchange for a $25 donation (per autograph) to their selected charity. Clint Hurdle asks that your donation go to Colorado Prader-Willi Syndrome Association and Todd Helton asks that your donation go to the Colorado Rockies Foundation. If you are interested in an autograph from either of these men, please send your item to their attention and include return postage, and a check or money order, to the following address:

Colorado Rockies
Attn: Clint Hurdle or Todd Helton
2001 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205

Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for a response. The players and the Colorado Rockies are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. - Chris

NICE job. I tried Harang during ST, and know there were successes. Unfortunately, I didn't get lucky :(. When did you send? Maybe I'll get it back? Who knows.

Congrats

NICE job. I tried Harang during ST, and know there were successes. Unfortunately, I didn't get lucky :(. When did you send? Maybe I'll get it back? Who knows.

Congrats

I have seen returns though out the week, hope you get yours back. I sent the beginning of ST (I think).

- Chris

I got my Harangs in person.
DSC00418.jpg

DSC00415.jpg