I'm Trading Baseball Autos & Game-Used for Your Junk Game-Used & Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How about a 2012 A&G Mitch Moreland GU and a 2012 A&G Jhonny Peralta GU for Alan Trammell 2002 UD Legendary Sweet Spot Ball Auto #L-AT 25 GU/AU?

Interested in the Martin prado auto if he is in a braves uniform. Also what other autos do you have that are in a Braves uniform? Thanks

Yes - the Prado auto shows him in a Braves uniform. The following players have autos in Braves uniforms, as well:

-Chuck James
-Kelly Johnson
-Johnny Estrada
-Marcus Giles
-Rafael Furcal
-Joey Devine
-Bruce Chen
-Jason Marquis
-Kevin Millwood
-Peter Moylan
-Horacio Ramirez

Hi, still have these?

Thanks

Andy Pafko 2002 Topps Super Teams Bat #STR-AP 6 GU/AU
Ichiro Suzuki 2008 Topps Stadium Club Stadium Slices Yankee Stadium Outfield Wall #SS-IS 26 GU/AU
Johnny Mize 2011 Topps Triple Threads Bat #TTUSR-72 #’d 08/36 20 GU/AU
Ron Cey 2004 Topps Clubhouse Collection Bat #RCE 5 GU/AU

Marcus Giles 2007 UD Elements Clear-Cut Elements Jersey/Auto #CCE-MG #’d 91/99 6 GU/AU

Would you trade this to the UK?

Iain

Hi, I'm fine with mailing to the UK but would like to make the trade larger to offset shipping costs. Are there more cards you like?

Not really as i collect Marcus Giles. Also the shipping would be a lot more for me as its coming from the Uk and its 6 cards v 1. If we went more it wouldnt be worth it

Iain

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.