• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Impromptu LIVE box break TONIGHT!

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Join us TONIGHT at 10:30 EST for a LIVE box break! We received our first box from Tristar, "2009 TNA Impact!" 4 guaranteed hits per box. Join us live in at 10:30 EST!

Ustream channel address

Tal

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Trivia question #1 for the 1/1 Sheik Abdul Bashir parallel and base card.
Who is my favorite wrestler?
Hints, not on TNA, has been around for a long time, competed in several Wrestlemania events.
Incorrect gusses: Shaun Michales, John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart.

Congrats to Paul! for winning...
Trivia question #2 for the 1/1 Eric Young Auto!
What is my favorite Tag Team of all time?
Hints: Not on TNA, both members have held several titles individually over the years, the tag team has a "on-again, off-again" track record.

Tal

Last edited:

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Lets see if I can give another hint without making too obvious.

My favorite Wrestler: Dating myself here, he used to be 1/2 of the tag team "The Twin Towers"

My favorite tag team: "We've got two words for you..."

Tal

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Congrats Paul! Yes, my favorite Tag team is Degeneration X. I will post the 1/1 Eric Young Auto as a free card trade and will send it out tomorrow!

Tal

mlbme22

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Lets see if I can give another hint without making too obvious.

My favorite Wrestler: Dating myself here, he used to be 1/2 of the tag team "The Twin Towers"

My favorite tag team: "We've got two words for you..."

Tal

Favorite wrestler: George Gray "One Man Gang"

Tag Team: Hardy Boys

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
OK another hint about my favorite wrestler, he is still active and he USED to have a manager and his manager used to go by the name of "Brother Love" Yes, again dating myself here.

Tal

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Wow, I guess this question is harder than I thought. Sorry Paul you can not with both 1/1 cards :) My favorite wrestler is participating in this year's Wrestlemania and will be looking to extend his streak of being undefeated at Wrestlemania (17-0).

Tal

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Actually yeah it is because I remember seeing on NXT HBK was putting his career on the line for the Taker's streak. Really though how is HBK and HHH your fav tag team from DX. I use to watch TNA just because of Road Dogg and Billy Gunn or BG James and Kip James. Thats a sweet quad though, besides Angle reminds me of the NWO days on WCW.

Last edited:

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Almost missed the break..but I was there! Looking forward to future breaks! Thanks Tri-Star Production.....Use to attend your Labor day Show in San Francisco...from day one to the last one! Best regards, David