In Person Durham Bulls/Pawtucket Red Sox Photo Heavy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Pawtucket Red Sox came into town on Tuesday May 15th and I headed there for post game and had a decent night. I ended getting pretty much the whole team as they left the game for their hotel. Most of them were pretty cool about signing however a few just refused. The nicest player for Tuesday night was Garrett Mock who signed for everyone and signed multiple cards. He and Chorye Spoone walked out of the clubhouse together and Mock stopped to sign. Spoone got pissed and was yelling for Mock to hurry up as he wanted to get something to eat. Well Mock didn’t lose a beat as he kept signing. Spoone then came over and signed. Gerald Perry signed 8 cards. While at post game, we heard that Kevin Youkilis was scheduled to come into town on Wednesday for a rehab game so I was pretty pumped about a possibility for meeting and getting some things signed by Youk. So I ended the night with a good deal of autos.

Wednesday, I decided to leave work early to do a little pre game to get players as they walked to the clubhouse with the hope that Youkilis showed up. So I got to the clubhouse at 1:30 pm and waited for a good hour and no one showed up and it was just me and another grapher. A couple of guys finally started heading to the game, some stopped others didn’t. So around 3:00 I was wondering if Youk was already in the clubhouse when I turned around and Youkilis get out of a cab. I couldn’t believe it and I almost forgot to get my stuff ready. As he walked up I asked him for his autograph and he signed my MLB ball in the sweet spot and was actually very personable. After that I ended up getting a few other guys as they walked in with Tazawa signing an 8x10 I had and some other cards. To end the night, we saw Hideki Matsui and we headed to his car and he signed for all of us.

Later that night my wife wanted to head to the ballpark to try and meet Youkilis and I was happy to oblige. Well, Wednesday night just horrible. Hardly anyone stopped to sign but I did get a few players that I missed the night before. Iglesias refused to sign, Pena did the faking talking on a cell phone and Che-Husian Lin took off running and I need all of them. Then Mock, Duckworth and someone else walked out and they all refused to sign….then…. I saw Youkilis rush out and I told my wife to get ready. Youk crossed the street, I almost got hit but Youk signed as he was walking up the sidewalk. He finally signed for me and then for my wife. Not a bad night and day for Youkilis 3 for 3….

On Thursday night I had tickets for the game and Dice K was rehabbing and scheduled to pitch. I had a feeling he would not sign so everyone rushed to the Red Sox dugout and waited…. Boy I was right, as he didn’t sign for anyone. So I graphed the Bulls and got 8 cards signed (Brignac - 2, Mangini - 2, Ryan Reid – 1, Neil Allen – 2 for a Bench member, Leslie Anderson - 1). The Bulls ended up beating up on Dice K as he gave up 5 runs and was never really dominant. I caught a foul ball ad we decided to try to graph after the game. I did ok as I was looking to get Lin to sign my 8x10 in which he did and I got a couple of others but Youk left early and Dice K never came out as he left early too. All in all, had a blast graphing what I feel is a really tough team to get autos.

Garrett Mock – 8/8 Will trade most
Gerald Perry – 8/8 Will trade
Reid Brignac – 2/2 NFT
Pedro Ciriaco – 6/6 All for trade except A&G
Brandon Duckworth – 1/1
Will Inman – 4/4 Will trade 3
Leslie Anderson – 1/1
Ryan Reid – 1/1
Mike Rivera – 3/3 NFT
Ross Ohlendorf – 4/4 Will trade 2 (not A&G and Heritage)
Matt Magini – 1/1
Nate Spears – 3/3 (signed MLB debut ticket) NFT
Alex Hassan – 2/2 (8x10 photo) NFT
Ryan Lavarnaway – 1/1
Junichi Tazawa – 2/2 (8x10 photo) NFT
Clayton Mortensen – 2/2 Will trade 1
Choryre Spoone – 5/5 Have 4 for trade
Tony Pena – 1/1
Lars Anderson 1/1
Justin Germano – 2/2 NFT
Che-Husan Lin – (8x10 photo) NFT
Mark Melascon – (8x10 photo) NFT