In search of Mike Trout Paralells, Game Used, Rookies, and Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kycardkid

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So I am Trout fishing. LOL! Looking for Mike Trout cards that I do not have (which is a lot). Mainly looking for parallels (numbered, refractors, variations, SP's, foils), game used, base, rookies, prospects, and inserts in that order. Let me know what you have and what you are looking for in trade. No trade too small.

Let me know what you are looking for in trade and I will get you a list. Thanks for the look.

-Josh

Got a couple, incl a 2011 topps update RC. Looking for hits to my wantlist in my sig only

Have the following Trout plus this Ichiro below. I collect rare 90s inserts especially Jeter, Griffey, Thomas.
2001 Upper Deck MVP #60 Ichiro Suzuki RC $10

Trouts_zpsix1qibid.jpg

Trout%20OD%20Purple_zpsttl02z8b.jpg

Trout%20Gold_zpsqzjwdxc0.jpg

Trout%20RC_zpswzhakuyy.jpg

SP Collector: I would be interested in all of those Trouts. Is there anything you collect other than 90's inserts as I have very few other than some early to mid 90's Diamond Kings. Let me know.

SP Collector: I would be interested in all of those Trouts. Is there anything you collect other than 90's inserts as I have very few other than some early to mid 90's Diamond Kings. Let me know.

Right now 90s inserts would be the only thing that I'd be interested in trading these for. I would be interested in selling, if you want to go that route, let me know and I will get you a price. Thanks!

I'll have to pass at the moment as I have nothing you are looking for, but thanks for the look.

-Josh

Right now 90s inserts would be the only thing that I'd be interested in trading these for. I would be interested in selling, if you want to go that route, let me know and I will get you a price. Thanks!

I think I have an extra 2010 bowman platinum prospects. I am looking for chrome or heritage rc's of Kris Bryant, Mookie Betts (also need Bowman Sterling), and Corey Seager (chrome only). I also collect rc's of NFL Hall of Famer's. I can get you a need list if necessary.

Thanks,
Brad

I think I have an extra 2010 bowman platinum prospects. I am looking for chrome or heritage rc's of Kris Bryant, Mookie Betts (also need Bowman Sterling), and Corey Seager (chrome only). I also collect rc's of NFL Hall of Famer's. I can get you a need list if necessary.

Thanks,
Brad

PM incoming

I have this

2012 BOWMAN CHROME GREEN REFRACTOR 157 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS $30

What can you offer me in return ? don't ask what I am looking for offer me something comparible/equal bv

Last edited: