Incredible 3 days IP & TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think that recently I-Rod has become more of a generous signer for some reason from what I've seen. If I ever get a chance to complete my Pudge trifecta (Card, Ball, Jersey), I'm going to do it. Such a class act in Detroit.

If any of your extras are available for other IP AU's or if you plan on doing 50/50 at all, lmk as I would be interested.

Yeah Pudge has stopped every game from what fans told us the other day when we were out at the ballpark. Seems like he will be pretty easy to get, I hope. Hamilton is usually the same way, but was running late on Thursday. If you'd wanna do a 50/50 deal that's cool with me. I will let you know when I go back to the DFW area and hit up the ballpark again! :) I have a second auto of Pudge, but I am not sure if it's avaliable. Trying to see if a guy from the ball park comes through with some autos of Mike Bacsik (father & son) for me first.

well if you know by the 7th, that would be great as I have no idea what time I'll be around my stuff after that. When I got time, I should start pulling stuff:p, but should be able to cover a majority of the roster.;)

I did almost get Hamilton in Detroit (inside) back in April, but just kept going around my arm.:( Was trying to get the 99 Topps Traded RC signed. All I remembered is some kid said he knew his aunt, a lot of people had his book, and he signed for a while for the fans.:)

Nice!!

Could i get these addys?

thanks!

Omar Vizquel - 1/1
Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez - 2/2
Willie Eyre - 2/2
David Murphy - 3/3
Kevin Millwood - 2/2

Nice!!

Could i get these addys?

thanks!

Omar Vizquel - 1/1
Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez - 2/2
Willie Eyre - 2/2
David Murphy - 3/3
Kevin Millwood - 2/2

I got them all in person before the Rangers vs. Twins game on Thursday. I am pretty sure you will have a hard time getting any of them besides Eyre ttm. Good luck.