info for those with Chris Cooley pending....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think my favorite was when he responded to a letter from a guy named Wes who offered him football tickets, then proceeded to tell him that his wife looked like a **** in a Cowboys jersey.. too funny.

"****** cancer is sh*t. Keep fighting." That was my favorite quote.

One of my favorite songs is "Still Life With Cooley" by Better Than Ezra (has nothing to do with him). Always wanted one of his jerseys because of that.

He is a funny dude.

Todd

i just hope i get my card back signed...it was a higher end card so, hope he didn't keep it lmao...i did rub it down with an eraser before i sent it so the gloss is gone lol.

What a great read. He seems like a very fun guy to hang out with too. As far as signing and fanmail, he reminds of Pat Neshek. Will sign and includes his address in his site.

Neshek is in his own league...that dude is fast and fan friendly...and a nice guy to boot...be hard for anyone to equal his efforts...hope if he gets to be a big name player he stays the same.

Neshek now on Padres, let's hope he continues his great signing on the west coast!!