Inland Empire 66ers..07/05/2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i was at the game on tuesday. but i was graphing visalia.

i really need to get around to graphing I.E.. i still havent gotten segura on any of the 14 cards i have of his -____-

Robert - I'd like to see if you'd also consider an 83 Fleer Bruce Hurst. For your help ... Perhaps I could send you a few cards from a 60s Topps set you're working on?

The second one (last scan) would be awesome if possible...post it up and I will confirm...thanks!! :)

You got it

i was at the game on tuesday. but i was graphing visalia.

i really need to get around to graphing I.E.. i still havent gotten segura on any of the 14 cards i have of his -____-

I have gotten Segura a few times....hes on the DL right now and I have not seen him around

i know who you are!!!!!

ur the guy i asked if tyler skaggs was the one charting. i walked away with 10 of his.

Yep, that was me

Robert - I'd like to see if you'd also consider an 83 Fleer Bruce Hurst. For your help ... Perhaps I could send you a few cards from a 60s Topps set you're working on?

Send the Hurst first and we will go from there....as you know there is no gaurantee, it is just a matter of luck and timing