Inserts, Rookies, numbered Etc! 5 for $2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If you have anything of the guys in my sig that will work if not any Current braves players cards Hanson, Jurrjens, Minor, McCann, Hudson(braves uni), Prado, Etc. Anything is good for me just go ahead and post it up and I will confirm and get it out. PWE ok?

I found the following
2011 A&G Tim Hudson
2011 Heritage Jurrjens
2011 Heritage Uggla
LMK if those will work
Thanks
Chris

2010 Bowman Platinum Justin Verlander #927/999
2010 Bowman Platinum Matt Kemp #22/999
2010 Triple Threads Matt Kemp #58/525

What would these cost?

Chris

How about a 2 for 2 trade? No biggie on me what the refractors book for. If that works for you please post it up for us and i will confirm and mail out tomorrow.

Thanks,
Dennis

Chris,

That should be fine. As for value, I have no idea. I'm assuming the Stickers are no more then $1 or $2 at most. I also posted on your Gypsy Queen post and you indicated that you may have some Cardinal minis and maybe a Pujols base from 11 for me as well. Why don't we each start a pile and we'll figure out the total and ship all together? Thanks and LMK on the Gypsy Queen whenever you get a chance.

Thanks.

Tom

Tom
2012 Topps Sticker Clemente and the 2012 Tribute Stargell I would be interested in. LMK how we pair up value wise. Thanks!

Chris

Chris,

That should be fine. As for value, I have no idea. I'm assuming the Stickers are no more then $1 or $2 at most. I also posted on your Gypsy Queen post and you indicated that you may have some Cardinal minis and maybe a Pujols base from 11 for me as well. Why don't we each start a pile and we'll figure out the total and ship all together? Thanks and LMK on the Gypsy Queen whenever you get a chance.

Thanks.

Tom

Tom sounds good. It will probably be Friday night this weekend when I sort them. I will touch base with you then. Thanks
Chris