Interested in buying older wax boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Looking to see what all is out there in older wax boxes in the following sports/gaming.

Baseball
Football
Basketball
Hockey
Pokemon

Possibly other gaming or non sport stuff. Lmk what asll you have and what the price dlvd would be. Hoping to pick these up as cheap as i can though and would prefer to have enough to make shipping worthwhile is possible.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Dennis I have a ton of wax boxes that I would be willing to sell for cheap...mostly baseball basketball and football from the early 90's. I have a thread with some of these listed if you want to check it out. I can let you know what else I have tomorrow if interested. I think maybe 4 of these can fit in one of the large priority mail boxes. Let me know if interested in any.

Thanks,
Mike

Dennis,

I have a box of 1990-1991 Skybox Basketball back home. If you are interested I'll grab it when I'm there in a few weeks.

Dennis, I have the following baseball boxes. All one box unless noted. PM me. Butch

1988 Score
1989 Topps
1992 Fleer
1992 Pinnacle Series 1
1993 Stadium Club Series 1
1993 Upper Deck Series 1 (2 boxes)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!