Interesting lot of oddball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBlackisBack

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I just won this lot on ebay. Never seen or heard about these before. I will be interested in moving the rest of them to other collectors. I will give first preference to player collectors and then to anyone who wants them after that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120574695299&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

For those that can't get the link the extra players are:
Jeff Bagwell
Vinny Castilla
Dante Bichette
Barry Larkin
Matt Williams
Cal Ripken Jr
Craig Biggio

Edit: If anyone has any more info on these or who else is in the set I would be interested to know.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Matt Williams! What do you need for it? Sadly, I have no Nomars to offer.

I could use the Bagwell and Biggio for a friend that collects them if possible. Looks like you already have all the Nomar cards I have but I will double check on DeRosa and Lilly. If I come up empty on them is there anything else you might consider for a trade? I would even put a GU in the deal if you like those as trade bait.

Are you interested in trading off the other Nomar? If so, I see if I can dig something up for you.
Thanks,
Scott

Are you interested in trading off the other Nomar? If so, I see if I can dig something up for you.
Thanks,
Scott

Probably will. I only really need one. Once the lot comes in I will make sure both are in good condition and let you know.

I could use the Bagwell and Biggio for a friend that collects them if possible. Looks like you already have all the Nomar cards I have but I will double check on DeRosa and Lilly. If I come up empty on them is there anything else you might consider for a trade? I would even put a GU in the deal if you like those as trade bait.

Once I get them in I will let you know. I am missing quite a few Lilly and DeRosa cards from the past few years.

I'd be interested in trading/buying the Ripken.

If you can hit some of my Nomar wants I will be glad to work a deal with you.

Nice oddball lot and only .99 cent plus shipping. Best regards, David

I was surprised to find it and that no one else did before me. It ended up in an advanced search. I think the low bid was because of the vague title. Had it had one of the names on it I think it might have got more attention to it.

I'm guessing somewhere between the size of a milk cap and the top of a Nutty Buddy.

I just won this lot on ebay. Never seen or heard about these before. I will be interested in moving the rest of them to other collectors. I will give first preference to player collectors and then to anyone who wants them after that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120574695299&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

For those that can't get the link the extra players are:
Jeff Bagwell
Vinny Castilla
Dante Bichette
Barry Larkin
Matt Williams
Cal Ripken Jr
Craig Biggio

Edit: If anyone has any more info on these or who else is in the set I would be interested to know.

From SCD:

40 card set includes
R. Alomar
Bagwell
Belle
Bichette
Biggio
Bonds
Kevin Brown
Canseco
Vinny Castilla
Tony Clark
Francisco Cordova
Eric Davis
Nomar
Glavine
Ben Grieve
Griffey
Gwynn
Rickey Henderson
Livan Hernandez
Jeter
Jason Kendall
Randy Johnson
Larkin
Maddux
Tino Martinez
McGwire
Robb Nenn
Piazza
Manny Ramirez
Ripken
Arod
Rolen
Sosa
Frank Thomas
Greg Vaughn
Fernando Vina
Omar Vizquel
Larry Walker
Matt Williams
Kerry Wood

I have this from your want list:
2000 MLB Showdown Home Run Hitter Promos #3 Nomar Garciaparra (this card is in my Checkoutmycards.com inventory so I would have to get it shipped back to me before trading it, but I would do that if you're interested)
2001 MLB Showdown Strategy #S17 N.Garciaparra/In Motion

Last edited:
I received the lot in today. All are in good shape. They are about the size of a baseball in diameter so they will fit in a regular bubble mailer. I am looking to get $2 dlvd for all but the Ripken and the extra Nomar. For those I would like to get $3 dlvd.