International Refractor #433

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Many thanks to bear0555 for hunting down this card for me and trading it to me! This makes 433/440.

Here's a link to the whole set:

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/AUTaxMan/1999 Bowman Chrome International Refractors/

Here's the new one:

u241.jpg

060/100

:D

Thanks for looking!

Brandon

195 Chris George RC (Royals)
196 Scott Hunter (Mets)
236 Sean Casey (Reds)
240 Roberto Alomar (Indians)
287 Kevin Millwood (Braves)
308 Jason Phillips RC (Pirates)
430 Kevin Beirne RC (White Sox)

Last edited:
I loved that card for the little time I had it. I just came across someone else who's building the set and he looks to have the sean casey. Pm me for details if you're interested. Btw, doug mientkiewicz is #186.

Anthony

Thanks man. I believe there are 4 sets in the works right now, but I think I am the closest. PM sent.

Congrats! It's a double-edged sword that the last ones you need are pretty much commons (besides Alomar and maybe Sean Casey). Good news: They should come cheap. Bad news: Someone probably has them stuck back in a common insert/parallel box and it might be a while before they surface.

I can't wait to see the finished product!!!!!:)

Tim

Congrats! It's a double-edged sword that the last ones you need are pretty much commons (besides Alomar and maybe Sean Casey). Good news: They should come cheap. Bad news: Someone probably has them stuck back in a common insert/parallel box and it might be a while before they surface.

I can't wait to see the finished product!!!!!:)

Tim

Not necessarily. The last Millwood sold for $25. :eek:

Not necessarily. The last Millwood sold for $25. :eek:

OUCH! The two highest bidders were Millwood's mom and wife!:)

Seriously, though.....a buddy of mine had a late '90's #'d insert of Matt Stairs and put it on eBay. He was hoping to get the opening bid of .99. It ended at over $20! I guess you never know.........

Tim

Congrats, Brandon. As one trying to put this set together as well (need 26 more), I can appreciate the persistence and patience necessary to put together this 10 year old set. The older this set gets, the rarer it is to see the cards posted for trade/sale anywhere. Best - KP