Introducing myself to the ttm forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyz

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello all. I'm new to ttm forum, but I plan on being very active. I just got back into the hobby in February after a 20 plus year hiatus. I've been going through all my old cards and found some that I forgot about. When I was 16 or so I sent some cards off to get signed. I have ttms from Kirby Puckett, Willie McGee, Tony Gwynn, shawon dunston, odibe McDowell, and Vince Coleman. Just sent cards off to mike moustakas and Ned yost. I'm going to be sending a lot off this season. Wish me luck. You'll be seeing me around the forums.

Thanks everybody. My ipad auto corrected ttm to gym in the thread title and I can't figure out how to edit it. Oh well. Just found one more group of gems from the 80's. 4 ttms from Tim Raines. I also sent out another batch of card to some modern players I like. I'll keep you posted.

If you look below your sig to the right, it says Edit. Click on that Then the edit screen pops up, click Go Advanced and you can edit the title. Welcome to the TTM Forum. Good luck with your TTMs!

Curtis