Iowa Cubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aspoe093

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I am going to an Iowa Cubs game and was just wondering what the autograph situation was like and if I will be able to get Sandberg? Any advice would be helpful! Thanks!

Sandberg is great. When Iowa came here he signed pregame for 20 minutes. He would do 1 premium with HOF inscription. I seen him sign a couple people cards. True class act from Sandberg

I can't help you out on the Iowa Cubs signing habits but I was actually thinking about sending Ryne Sandberg TTM. Does anyone know if he signs TTM?

when he was coaching in the MWL and was here in West Michigan he signed 2 per before the game all the way up to the national anthem then on the way to the bus he kind of hopped around and picked and choosed who he signed for. Didn't see him stop for anyone with cards though after the game. Only reason I got him after was because I was next to a guy with a HOF bat and I had his old NES video game and started talking to him as he finished signing the guys bat.