IP for Salem Red Sox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dadandsoncards

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Went to the Salem Red Sox game last night to see the game and also get some IP's on a mini helmet. I had never done a mini helmet before always balls and cards, but I thought I would give it a shot. Had a lot of successes. I got Kolbrin Vitek, first round pick last year for Sox, Drake Britton, #2 pitching prospect for Sox. I also got on the helmet, Kendall Volz, Chris Hernandez, Dan Butler, Jerimiah Beyer, Jeremy Hazelbaker, Reynaldo Rodriguez, and Derrick Gibson. I got David mailman on a card. Good time at the game and the Sox won. Happy collecting.

I think britton is gonna be the real deal, sweet little piece, hope your able to add some more to it!!

very nice yeah I go there a lot. They are all really nice guys mailman and butler are pretty fun guys.

Over the last few days I have a few come through the mail. Today I got Rod Gaspar in 7 days. One of the Amazing Mets fro '69. I also received back George Mitterwald, former Twins catcher who caught Blyleven and Katt. Signed a '71 Topps and wrote a nice letter. (40 days) Brent Strom on '75 Topps, 24 days, and Jim Fregosi on a '70 Topps in 17 days. Happy Collecting.

I am taking a page from SWCautographs and just adding to my previous posts. That way I am not creating a post every day or so. I did have a great day at the mailbox yesterday. I received back Steve Blass on a '70 Topps in 8 days. Also on a '70 Topps was John O'Donoghue again in 8 days. I received back John Kennedy on a '71 Topps to bring my total of '71's to 32 TTM. I also got back Ron Washington mailed to Rangers spring training in 126 days on a '89 Upper Deck. Great day. Happy collecting.