IP Fri...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So this week I am coaching a select team with former MLBer Curtis Wilkerson...it's been a pretty fun experience getting to talk to him etc..He is a super nice guy..I went ahead and got these after our game today(we lost :( )

wilkerson-1.jpg

thanks for reading
Chris

Is Chuck McElroy, Anthony Young or Pat Mahomes coaching in your area too?

Sorry. I think Young and Shane Reynolds are down in the Houston area..The only other guys I know of that coach up here are Homer Bush, Rusty Greer, Bobby Witt and Tim Mauser. But I rarely see them(I have yet to see Bush, he coaches an 8 yr old team here in Dallas i believe and he lives in Southlake)..

I think this is the facility Young still works out of..
http://www.thezonebaseball.com/coaches.php
and McElroy is down by Houston too...(Friendswood)

Last edited:
I am interested in any of those team set cards signed with the blue bar on the bottom, if they are available. I saw Stein and O'Brien on another post I think. Now Wilkerson. I think (without looking it up in the big book) that it was some grocery store card set?

Very nice pick ups, Chris! Congrats on those! Sorry to hear about the loss, though. Hey, there's always the next game!

Nice man, anything I can send you for the 90T?

that is the only one that is not FT...sorry.

I am interested in any of those team set cards signed with the blue bar on the bottom, if they are available. I saw Stein and O'Brien on another post I think. Now Wilkerson. I think (without looking it up in the big book) that it was some grocery store card set?

it's by Performance Printing but yes, i think Albertson's sponsored that giveaway at the ballpark(circa 85-87 or so). I gave Arron(elmesero) the Stein and O'Brien that he later got signed. I'll see what I have signed(i also have some unsigned of reliable ttm'ers) and send you a PM..

Congrats on the success!

I'd trade for (or possibly buy) a blank index card of Wilkerson (or any other MLBer you coach with/encounter). LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

will you have future encounters with curt?

i would like to 50/50 him or send you 2 cards of his to get signed and send already signed cards of prospects out here in the california league if you'd like?