IP from the Puerto Rico All Star game 12/12/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
First of all very happy That Puerto Rico won the game against the Dominican Republic 4-3 but very disappointed with the security of the game when we were waiting for the players after the game in the lobby were we usually wait for them during regular games. There was a bigger group this time for autographs there were people I had never seen before waiting for the players to come out.Security said we had to leave that area because that area was for family members only and we had to wait outside. :( We were outside and when the players started coming out they would get on the bus pretty fast.This is what I got:
Alexi Casilla 1/1
Willis Otanez 1/1
Ricardo Nanita 1/1
lorenzo Barcelo 1/1
Claudio Vargas 4/4
Manny Castillo 1/1 (Staff)
Mario Soto 1/1 (Staff)
George Bell 2/2 (staff)
Felix Fermin 2/2 (Manager)
Puerto Rico:
Ramon Vazquez 1/1
Yamil Benitez 1/1 (was at the game)
Mike Perez 2/2 (was at the game)

muy bueno hombre...you did your best!! :) if you happen to get another Bell or Soto FT let me know!!those all star games bring out a lot of people :) congrats on some great ones..

muy bueno hombre...you did your best!! :) if you happen to get another Bell or Soto FT let me know!!those all star games bring out a lot of people :) congrats on some great ones..
But still very disappointed..... Bell said he would only sign 2 cards and Soto only 1 per person :(

Still not a bad haul! :) Let me know when ya get the Kiker's headed back this way so I can keep an eye out. I can't wait to get that custom, I bet they look awesome.

But still very disappointed..... Bell said he would only sign 2 cards and Soto only 1 per person :(

the few times i met Bell IP in the 80s when i was 11-14 yrs, he would not sign at all!! So that is still very very good!!