IP from the Puerto Rico Winter League 12/22/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I went to the game between "Indios" de mayaguez and "Gigantes" de Carolina and this is what I got today:
Antonio Alfonseca 2/2
Orlando Merced 2/2
Rey Sanchez 2/2
Eddy Martinez-esteve 2/2
Mike Maroth 2/2
Antonio DeJesus 1/1
Eddie Rosario 1/1 (2010 Topps Pro Debut #367)
David Pfeiffer 3/3
Luis Aguayo 3/3
"Indios" lost the game 4-2 They are out of the Playoffs after winning the Championship last season :( .
Thanks for reading :)
Javier

18 autos!!que dulce!! :)

great job again, Javy.Indios looks like they are having a pretty bad season.Oh well, it happens.

Nice auto day brother!!! :) I didn't know you would be seeing Alfonseca. I have met him once before when he was playing with Texas...really nice guy...

Cool group of autos! I have been thinking about getting Mike Maroth TTM but I don't have any recent addresses. Unfortunately, I haven't seen a recent address for him and he seems to be moving around a lot. As a Tigers fan, I want to thank him for the yeoman's work he did for Detroit.

Javier:
Ya lei que los dos pitchers Japoneses de los Criollos se van. Segun vi durante la temporada, la gran mayoria de las victorias Criollas eran 2-1, 3-2, 4-2. Creo que Ballard tambien se fue. O sea, no van a tener los mismos pitchers. Asi que aunque dominaron la temporada regular, no tienen el mismo equipo para los Play-Offs. Quiero que ganen el campeonato, pero no tengo las esperanzas muy altas.

Buena cosecha otra vez con los autografos.

Luis

I went to the game between "Indios" de mayaguez and "Gigantes" de Carolina and this is what I got today:
Antonio Alfonseca 2/2
Orlando Merced 2/2
Rey Sanchez 2/2
Eddy Martinez-esteve 2/2
Mike Maroth 2/2
Antonio DeJesus 1/1
Eddie Rosario 1/1 (2010 Topps Pro Debut #367)
David Pfeiffer 3/3
Luis Aguayo 3/3
"Indios" lost the game 4-2 They are out of the Playoffs after winning the Championship last season :( .
Thanks for reading :)
Javier

Hey man, awesome haul, did you happen to get a Braves card of Alfonseca, or Martinez-Esteve's 05 Bowman Heritage? I collect Braves and am collecting that Heritage set signed ( I am at 176! :) ). Thanks and just let me know. No worries if not.

Mike Maroth and Antonio Alfonseca are free agents looking for a job...They know that this league will help them find one. Alfonseca threw 1 inning last night and Maroth last outing he threw 2 innings :).