Is early 90s Upper Deck Hockey desirable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My LCS has loose packs of 90, 91 Upper Deck Hockey for sale at a $1 a pack. Is that good? Is early 90s hockey desirable? I know the answer to this question for baseball but wondering if hockey was different.

I am far from a hockey guy but i am almost 99% sure they are worthless as a whole. Maybe a key rc or two.

It was so overproduced that almost nothing has value. 90-91 is infamous for the french hockey debacle where people thought it was limited but the actually reprinted more later on and flooded the supply. There are Bure and Federov rc's but you can buy entire hobby boxes for 12-15 bucks

It was so overproduced that almost nothing has value. 90-91 is infamous for the french hockey debacle where people thought it was limited but the actually reprinted more later on and flooded the supply. There are Bure and Federov rc's but you can buy entire hobby boxes for 12-15 bucks

I just need to stick to baseball, I bought a bunch of basketball wax one time and couldn't resell it and ended up giving it to Goodwill.