Is it me or did I miss something?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Was searching eBay for 2007 Topps Generation Now inserts, baseball, when I looked at the left margin to select sport, MLB, NBA, NFL, and noticed that the option wasn't there anymore................There weren't many listings, but still, that helped to filter out what I wasn't looking for...............If I was doing a generic search, like 2005 Topps, that would slice the field down from 18 pages to probably 6 or 8..................Anybody else notice that? Wonder what could be done to bring that feature back? Or am I missing something?

Mike

What browser are you using? I've been using Safari and Foxfire and can't find that preference for the life of me..................Thanks for the post...........Mike

What browser are you using? I've been using Safari and Foxfire and can't find that preference for the life of me..................Thanks for the post...........Mike

i use firefox.....and for me all the options for further refinement are still right there where they've been for ages....

Hi Mike:
I'm not an expert in computers nor I do Ebay a lot, but there was a thread here at The Bench (from yesterday or the day before) about the same thing. One of the traders here was trying to list some cards for sale and was explaining how that feature (the left margin selection of MLB, NBA, NFL, etc.)was now gone. If I find it I'll direct you to it.