Is There Something Wrong With These Mickey Mantle Cards ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If I had seen that with no bids I would've at least bid something for the lot. I think this was just one of those strange auctions that slipped thru the cracks.

I'll give you $3.50 Paypal for it right now!

To the OP: I'm very interested to see how the relisting does with the revisions suggested above.

Interesting............Still didn't get any bids even though two people in this very thread said they would have bid at least the minimum.

Oh well, I'm putting together a big album for my next yard sale so I guess the Mick is going in there.

Interesting............Still didn't get any bids even though two people in this very thread said they would have bid at least the minimum.

Oh well, I'm putting together a big album for my next yard sale so I guess the Mick is going in there.

Worst case, you're out some listing fees. I figured the second time around you'd get at least a minimum bid.

-Chad

Just had a similar experience myself--7 day auction for all 10 SP's from 02 UD Piece of History. Starting bid of $3.99 (maybe too high?) and shipping $3. Again, maybe too high on both, but only got 8 looks. $195 total bv. Don't really feel like listing it again.