It pays to Thoroughly update your player collections!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Sorry Kinda Long winded!

I have been Using Beckett My Collections as a Player collection havelist since the new beckett website came out. I am finally used to using it and now actually like the options they give you. Usually whenI update my Maddux cards I look at a list View. The other day I started using the Gallery view, just to chenage it up a little.

The Gallery View doesnt have every picture of all of the cards but the ones they have sure made my day yesterday.

Was going thru 1997 Maddux cards and came to the Pacific Listings, The gallery Pic showed the 97 Pacific Base card With gold foil, and the one I had in that slot had silver foil, so after checking the 97 Pacific listings for maddux I found out I actually had the 97 Pacific Silver version of Maddux, which were produced non serial numbered but with a print run of 67. BV on the card is 60.00 So nice surprise for me!

1997PacificSilver.jpg

Very cool! Every so often, I notice (very seldom) a mismatched gallery picture on My Collections. But this is a very nice discovery you made.

Very cool! Every so often, I notice (very seldom) a mismatched gallery picture on My Collections. But this is a very nice discovery you made.

Yeah, I had to triple check it because I see a lot of wrong pictures with card listings, but the Base 97 Pacific cards were gold foil.

I am so, so, SO glad that Schmidt retired before all the Pacific crap from the 90s. I'd hate to have to try and track down all those numerous parallels and such.

Pacific cards can be so tricky is an Understatement! NIce find. Your making me want to re-check.

I ended up doing the same thing with 1997 Donruss Rookie Diamond Kings. It turned out I had the $50 Canvas version over the $12 base insert.

Crap.... I know I have a bunch of those laying around in a box somewhere. I thought they were just inserted like 1:6 packs because how many I had.

Sweet find!!!

I have this if you need it. LMK

2005 Topps Chrome Update Black Refractors #217 Greg Maddux HL S# Print Run 250 $12.00

Guru, I can use that one for sure, My GU FT Bucket is updated as of yesterday afternoon, the Auto list on my freewebs is mostly up to date, but mostly weak too. or if you are looking for anything or anyone in particular and dont wanna look at lists or bucket LMK and I will see what I can find for you.

-Nick

ALSO: if anyone has a regular base version (gold foil) of the 97 Pacific Maddux I need one now :D

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.