It's a scorcher here, so time to throw some heat!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
We are in a huge heat wave here (and not just because Verlander pitched last night ;)), so I thought it was time to see if the Benchies wanted any of this stuff. Here are some photobucket links to PLEASE LOOK AT (even though I included some scans below). If you are looking for something in particular, don't be afraid to ask because I might have it!

Inserts/Refractors: ASK ME, I have a 25+ page word document of these!
Serial Numbered Cards: http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g132/tigsfan/Numbered/?start=all
Autos: http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g132/tigsfan/Auto/?start=all
Game Used: http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g132/tigsfan/Game Used/?start=all

Jones /50, Zumaya + Bonderman /25
AndruwJones.jpg
BondermanZumaya.jpg

Crawford 13/13, Willis
CarlCrawford.jpg
DontrelleWillis12.jpg

Robinson, Anderson RC, Cole /99
BrooksRobinson.jpg
GeorgeAnderson.jpg
GerritCole.jpg

Perry, Davis RC /99
GaylordPerry.jpg
IkeDavis.jpg

Griffey + Ripken /50, Kinsler /15
GriffeyRipken.jpg
IanKinsler.jpg

Heyward RC, Lackey RC, Ken Griffey Jr. NOT redeemed (PREFER TO SELL - $200 DLVD)
JasonHeyward.jpg
JohnLackey.jpg
KenGriffeyJr.jpg

Bay /25, Schmidt
JasonBay.jpg
MikeSchmidt.jpg

Clemens /175, Wells 1/1, Boggs
RogerClemens.jpg
VernonWells.jpg
WadeBoggs.jpg

My "wants" (I'll look at sites though as I'm flexible on deals):

current Detroit Tigers (Tigers cards only for most cases)
Detroit Tigers legends: Kell, Kaline, J. Morris, Fidrych, Harwell, etc.
former Great Lakes Loons in MLB: Eovaldi, D. Gordon, Sands, C. Santana, etc.
Babe Ruth GU bat card
Mickey Mantle GU bat card
HOF GU/AU cards - even signed HOF postcards!
TTM/IP autos if you are taking "junk stuff" off of my hands

I like your Votto Peak Performance GU, and possibly the Johnny Bench ring...

I have a Carlos Santana 2011 Heritage GU bat I could trade you for the Votto, and for the Bench....would you want a GU or some nice nrmt to mint 1970's Tigers vintage?? Plmk....pm's work best...oh I also have Jerry Sands rookies and parallels as well.
Thanks,
Diane....from one Tigers collector to another lol

Last edited:
I'd love to get the Kinsler patch - not sure I can hit anything off your wants, but if you're willing to look at my Bench page, please do. My GU/Autos are at the bottom - thanks.
Brian

I like your Votto Peak Performance GU, and possibly the Johnny Bench ring...

I have a Carlos Santana 2011 Heritage GU bat I could trade you for the Votto, and for the Bench....would you want a GU or some nice nrmt to mint 1970's Tigers vintage?? Plmk....pm's work best...oh I also have Jerry Sands rookies and parallels as well.
Thanks,
Diane....from one Tigers collector to another lol
The GL Loons is more of a side project for me, so if we come together on the Bench I will do the Votto deal. I'm not much of a vintage collector, so GU would be preferred.

I'd love to get the Kinsler patch - not sure I can hit anything off your wants, but if you're willing to look at my Bench page, please do. My GU/Autos are at the bottom - thanks.
Brian
I see a lot of other Rangers cards on that list! :p I'm seeing some low/mid end stuff that I could use to throw back into the traders, but nothing from my wants like you mentioned. I don't think I'm seeing anything I would trade the Kinsler for, but if you saw something else we might be able to get something done.

How much for the GQ Griffey Jr. redemption autograph?
I've been asking $200 since the day I pulled it. Considering it has hit the $300 mark a couple of times on ebay, it is a fair price to ask for.

Check my bucket. everything is available. will trade or sell. PM me if any interest as I won't check back on this

Ok, that's cool...I have a ton of Verlanders, Miggy, and Kalines....let me see which one might match up with the Bench ring....be back in touch.

Thanks!
Diane

I can use the Miggy triple GU and double GU at the beginning of your bucket. Do you see anything on my www? I'd also be glad to take any Miggys you dont need as I have my doubles listed on my www as well. Thanks!

Please check me for either one of those Griffeys...

Thanks
I see a couple of things, but I do not trade outside of the U.S./Canada for a few different reasons. Sorry.

I can use the Miggy triple GU and double GU at the beginning of your bucket. Do you see anything on my www? I'd also be glad to take any Miggys you dont need as I have my doubles listed on my www as well. Thanks!
I don't see anything that I really need right now. I do plan to cut ties with all the Cabrera cards I have that are not Tigers cards - they just don't appeal to me anymore (the same reason why I'm not picking up V-Mart's and Fielder's right now). Unfortunately I have almost no Tigers stuff of him so far, so it is probably going to be a little while longer. Keep an eye out for that day though. ;)

Would you be interested in this, I'm looking at the Griffey Ripken Jerseys, maybe more.

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Jersey Autograph Navy Blue #147 Tony Gwynn #/10 N/A
Gwynn.jpg

Hey Zach could you check me for the Boggs auto for my set ? If I don't have enough in my www I can start pulling in the tigers for you..lol.. Thank you for your time.

Would you be interested in this, I'm looking at the Griffey Ripken Jerseys, maybe more.

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Jersey Autograph Navy Blue #147 Tony Gwynn #/10 N/A
That is something that I'm interested in, but I think we have the wrong description of the card. I think it is this one:

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Patch Autograph #147 Tony Gwynn #/10 N/A

With that being said, it is hard to find anything similar to this to give it a trade value. I'm not sure I would do the Ripken/Griffey for it directly, but something like the Heyward or Boggs I would do. Let me know what else you were thinking about and perhaps we can get something to work.

Hey Zach could you check me for the Boggs auto for my set? If I don't have enough in my www I can start pulling in the tigers for you..lol.. Thank you for your time.
It looks like I got everything I wanted from you on our last go around, I even double checked! Sorry.

I'll have to pass. I don't want to trade down. I did find on ebay that low numbered cards of Gwynn with both an auto and GU were selling for around $40.

hi zack. nice stuff as always. got any tiger prospect refractors? also i was interested in your magglio ginter mini

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps