It's been a while...looking for Greg Maddux I don't have

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I just picked up a Greg maddux 65th anniversary stamped card. It is the 1993 Topps base card with the 65th Anniversary stamp on the front. If you need it, let me know and I will send it to you for free.

Thanks,

Bryon

I just picked up a Greg maddux 65th anniversary stamped card. It is the 1993 Topps base card with the 65th Anniversary stamp on the front. If you need it, let me know and I will send it to you for free.

Thanks,

Bryon
Can you send a picture of it? If not, can you tell me what color stamp it is?
Thanks, John

I have the following 19 Topps Chrome Refractors:
Blue Refractor Chris Shaw (Giants) /150
Pink Refractor Joey Rickard (Orioles)
Pink Refractor Josh Rogers RC (Orioles)
Prizm Refractor Trevor Story (Rockies)
Sepia Refractor Patrick Wisdom RC (Rangers)
Sepia Refractor Franmil Reyes (Padres)
Sepia Refractor Steven Piscotty (A's)

LMK, John

Welcome back! I have a gold leaf of Greg Maddux from ...cannot remember the year........base cards were silver looking and the harder to get cards were the gold looking ones that were serial. Best regards, David

I have the following Maddux I’d be willing to pull off COMC for the right trade. I’m always looking for Parallels or Stars and Semi Stars from 1994-1996

Maddux I have.

1994 Collectors Choice Gold Signature #183
1996 Donruss Promotional Sample #8
1995 Donruss Elite /10,000
1995 Leaf Gold All Stars /10,000
2000 EX - Exceptional Blue /250
2012 Panini Prizm Silver Prizm

Thanks,
John

I have the following Maddux I’d be willing to pull off COMC for the right trade. I’m always looking for Parallels or Stars and Semi Stars from 1994-1996

Maddux I have.

1994 Collectors Choice Gold Signature #183
1996 Donruss Promotional Sample #8
1995 Donruss Elite /10,000
1995 Leaf Gold All Stars /10,000
2000 EX - Exceptional Blue /250
2012 Panini Prizm Silver Prizm
I can use the Exceptional Blue /250...I'm going to have to dig to see what I have...any players in particular?

I do have that one. I know your a seahawks fan...but since you live in northern CA, do you have any rare 49ers stuff ? My uncle is a huge niners fan and used to live on the Bay, and has a huge collection and is down to a few HTF items. (List is on the Football wants page).

Thanks, John
Sorry John! Not seahawk fan....just using it because I'm in a NFL contest on this board. I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan for over 50 years. Best regards, David PS Nothing from the 49ers as I'm mainly a baseball collector.