I've got vintage football available....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am interested in the 73 Topps as I might try to do the set. Please let me know which ones you have and how much for the lot. Thanks.

I've got the cards sorted by year and number. If you have the numbers and years of the Eagles I can take a look for you a lot more easily. If you don't I would ask that we try to work out a price for commons first, before I go through hundreds or thousands of cards pulling stuff. Either way, please PM me and we'll talk. Thanks!

What Eagles do you have

I have no clue what numbers they may be honestly. If you don't want to look, it's fine. I realize this was more for sets than anything.

OK, it looks like Winslow is from the 80s so I can't help you there. The Fouts cards I might have are

Fouts
1975 #367
76 #128
77 #274
78 #331
79 #387
80 #3, 331, 530

I will try to look later today but at least this list might be of use to you. Might have missed a highlight or league leader card.

What condition do you need?

Ted

I have no clue what numbers they may be honestly. If you don't want to look, it's fine. I realize this was more for sets than anything.

OK, it looks like Winslow is from the 80s so I can't help you there. The Fouts cards I might have are

Fouts
1975 #367
76 #128
77 #274
78 #331
79 #387
80 #3, 331, 530

I will try to look later today but at least this list might be of use to you. Might have missed a highlight or league leader card.

What condition do you need?

Ted

I'd like near mint if at all possible.